Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trouble with neighbours vicious dogs

• 15-08-2012 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

hi,
    Our neighnbours a young couple have 4 dogs, which are kept in back yard and in house, in our small quiet estate. 2 of these got out last year and went to attack a man in estate. They also surrounded my wife in her car with our 6yr old girl inside, They also went to attack a woman in the vilage. The warden was called(not sure the outcome) but dogs were kept in until they escaped again very recently.
    They attacked another man in our estate and ran after another couples child. The cops were called but said nothing they could do, The warden basically said they need to catch the dogs out themselves(whch is impossible) Its now far too dangerous for our kids or any to be outside on their own as god knows when they dogs will escape again. If they were confronted we would be afraid of the usual retaliation from the bad vibe between neighbours etc?
    Is there anything else we can do or any other route to try?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

get some proof. most mobile phones have video capability these days.

also what breed are they? i take it they arent restricted because the warden would be all over that if they were!

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭crxsi09

also what breed are they? i take it they arent restricted because the warden would be all over that if they were!

One is s boxet,but thats not the vicious one..not sure the breed of other,but the boxer joins in on the attack

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭crxsi09

crxsi09 wrote: »

One is s boxet,but thats not the vicious one..not sure the breed of other,but the boxer joins in on the attack

That should read..one is a boxer

Advertisement