Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Rugby and socs.....

Options
  • 15-08-2012 2:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭

Incoming first year mature student though so wondered,

A) do DIT have a rugby team and
    B) as a mature student would i be eligable (im only 23).

Also anyone know of good adventure or sports societies that are a must to join?

Thanks

Bondings, James Bondings

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Ambp

DIT Rugby Club - http://www.facebook.com/DITRugbyClub / rugby@dit.ie

Almost sure all sports are open to students of all ages, but email the club or drop into the Sports office for more information.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,599 ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

Incoming first year mature student though so wondered,

A) do DIT have a rugby team and
    B) as a mature student would i be eligable (im only 23).

Also anyone know of good adventure or sports societies that are a must to join?

Thanks

Bondings, James Bondings
    a) yes
    b) yes you would be eligible to join a team but I believe they also have an age grade team (U21)
    c) I'm biased but the absolute best sports club to join is DIT Shotokan Karate

By the way sports are clubs and non sporting activites are societies. Not much real difference but they are both run by different offices in the college.

Advertisement