Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

studying in the UK

• 15-08-2012 7:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

is there anyway of studying in the UK without leaving cert points?, i forgot to apply on ucas cause i didnt know that i would be in the uk and have the opportunity to live/stay here

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Unless you have taken the examinations over in the UK too there isn't anyway into the UCAS system as they will ask for your results at some point

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭EducationFinder

In order to study in uk you need to have resigtered for uca, if not you can't hope you were not looking to applyfor this year, they are only taking application for 2013 candidates. If you really want to go study in england you can wait out a year... and apply, point system since more fair there.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Reon

In order to study in uk you need to have resigtered for uca, if not you can't hope you were not looking to applyfor this year, they are only taking application for 2013 candidates. If you really want to go study in england you can wait out a year... and apply, point system since more fair there.
    Hey yea cheers foun out i got **** results so im repeating at the institute,and applying now , thanks for replying and to the other guy

Advertisement