Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pennys Style cloths shops in Perth

Options
  • 15-08-2012 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭

Well as the heading goes, any shops around with cheap clothes and stuff in Perth? Im running out of clothes and I don't want to take out a mortgage to buy clothes.

Oh and how do you take red wine stains out of a white T-shirt. I need my mammy here:pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

I've found target to be about as close to Pennys as I can get and where Coles has a cloths section (like in Freo) you can pick up some good cheap stuff too.

Midland disposal stores in the Carrillion Centre (I think they're moving to the corner of Murrey and Barrack) has some good cheap casual stuff and the wellington surplus supplies can have good cheap fleeces etc.

Rivers in habourtown can have some good stuff too.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Target is the best really, Kmart and Big W are shitter versions.

If you like things a bit more 'quirky', i.e. ghey and hipster, have a look in Jay Jays and Cotton On. The quality is average to say the least but the prices are good.

I hate Rivers, mainly because of their ads :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

Xavi6 wrote: »
    I hate Rivers, mainly because of their ads :mad:
    Thanks, you just validated again why I shouldn't bother with a TV here.

Advertisement