Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firewood

• 15-08-2012 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi
    I am wondering is it possoble to buy a lorry load of logs, that i would be able to cut up and split myself after. and if so who would i contact i am in the kerry area,,
    many tks
    p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭Jack180570

pioboyle wrote: »
    Hi
    I am wondering is it possoble to buy a lorry load of logs, that i would be able to cut up and split myself after. and if so who would i contact i am in the kerry area,,
    many tks
    p

You could try any of the forest management companies or the forestry consultants. I see that Mid Western Forestry sell lorry loads of logs from their website http://ireland-forestry.com/BuyTimber/BuyTimber.html
    Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 18 wwrjd

You could try logs.ie, not certain they deliver in your area but i think they're nationwide.

Advertisement