Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Options
1373839404143»

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Ah, I took my merry squad of hyper ninja snipers in and nailed them stone dead. Its true it was tricky but with that nano-skin that lets you sneak up on enemies, you can take one down from cover before it has a chance to fire and then take a hit from the second before blasting it away too. Seriously, that nano skin and the In The Zone perk (continue firing so long as you kill) make snipers ridiculously OP).

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Worth another link I think :) ... my ninja sniper ladies. One sniper = 8 kills, a move into cover and a reload. All in one turn :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

DeVore wrote: »
    Worth another link I think :) ... my ninja sniper ladies. One sniper = 8 kills, a move into cover and a reload. All in one turn :)

Well...... I can never play X-Com again now.... the shame :pac:
    *commits sepuku*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I enjoyed playing a level with 6 MECs, just burning or punching everything to death.

Yeah, I have to say I enjoyed the MECs too but the flamer never really seemed to live up to the potential I thought it would have.
    Smashing things (mostly alien face things) and removing cover (so my snipers could do their funky thing) never got old though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,562 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Punching MECs are definitely nicer to have; but sometimes you're glad you have the flamer when you get say... 5 Chrysallids showing up in your face and you can one-shot the whole pack with it...

Advertisement