Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AVON- Any reps out there to give advice ?

Options
  • 15-08-2012 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I am an Avon Rep based in Waterford City. I find it very difficult to meet any other reps, and Avon have no Irish site for reps to link up on. I think it would be very helpful if there was something like the connects program in the UK for reps here, just to vent, discuss issues, products etc, and even to help spread word that we are actually here. Having met UK reps last year , they have such a better set up than what we have here and a much better support system too.

Anybody else feel the same?

Cat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 caro21

Hi, that's sad when you are trying to make some money and want to feel part of what is in effect a huge company. I work with a really supportive company which to be frank pays more and I dont have to do all those deliveries. It is growing well in Ireland. A lot of the people I work with use to do Avon, and have switched for the same reasons. So if you would like to know more just send me a message and we can talk. liveyounglonger@yahoo.com

Advertisement