Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Generally speaking - it's fantastic

• 15-08-2012 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Generally speaking - it's fantastic. I have a few days off from work, planned something else but the weather got mad (one of the signs I'm getting a day off) and all that so feck it. There is windy and rainy outside and I'm sitting in my (thinly veiled alert!!!) nice and bright living room, listening to Type O Negative (October Rust) and enjoying a bigger than usual bottle of Captain Morgan's and a pizza. No bothers, no major troubles, peace in my mind.

So what are you doing After Hours? Are you happy or not? Are you in work, school, on holidays? Or perhaps it's another day of unemployment?

Happy or not - please share.

/back to sipping rum

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

I'm so lonely I wish I was dead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

But get down into the specifics and it's probably pretty horrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭RumDrinker

I'm so lonely I wish I was dead.
    Please expand the subject...?

RumDrinker wrote: »
    Please expand the subject...?

I'm so lonely I really wish I was dead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

im working, i work from home so im stuck in my room in front of the computer, very boring, not happy. i wish i was drinking some captain morgans, the weekend cant come quick enough.

• Advertisement

Real Life wrote: »
    stuck in my room in front of the computer, very boring, not happy
    Your username couldn't be more accurate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭Colmustard

Off reading, comping, drinking tea, contemplating a trip to the shops. Riveting...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Generally speaking - it's fantastic. I have a few days off from work, planned something else but the weather got mad (one of the signs I'm getting a day off) and all that so feck it. There is windy and rainy outside and I'm sitting in my (thinly veiled alert!!!) nice and bright living room, listening to Type O Negative (October Rust) and enjoying a bigger than usual bottle of Captain Morgan's and a pizza. No bothers, no major troubles, peace in my mind.

So what are you doing After Hours? Are you happy or not? Are you in work, school, on holidays? Or perhaps it's another day of unemployment?

Happy or not - please share.

/back to sipping rum

You're an asshole. Those are some of my favourite things and I'm jealous. JEALOUS is how I am! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Cold pizza, I am eating cold pizza.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

I'm so lonely I really wish I was dead.

are you really that bad off. what has you lonely?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

Very early to be cracking into a bottle of rum no?!

I might just be saying that because I'm sitting in work waiting for the day to end! I am enjoying the weather today though, its very wintery and since we've had half arsed rain for our so called "summer" its nice to get a proper day of it!

So i'll be going home making a nice wintery comfort food dinner and plonking myself in front of the tv for the night catching up on box sets!

tmc86 wrote: »
    Very early to be cracking into a bottle of rum no?!
    You must be joking... Never too early for a bottle of rum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Working all morning, having sh1t right now, then a shave and a shower, then back to work.

Life is indeed good OP. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

No work today. Watched episodes 4 and 5 of Breaking Bad series 5. Watching Irvine Welsh's Ecstasy here now. Its not great. Nothing compared to Trainspotting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

Generally speaking - i've a pain in me hole and this thread isn't helping :mad:

allibastor wrote: »
    are you really that bad off. what has you lonely?

Don't worry, there's no need for an intervention, I just like to laugh at myself.

... someone has to.

davet82 wrote: »
    i've a pain in me hole and this thread isn't helping :mad:
    You misunderstood - this thread was not supposed to be helping anyone.

As for the pain - next time use lube. People say it helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

You misunderstood - this thread was not supposed to be helping anyone.

As for the pain - next time use lube. People say it helps.

Damn right its not helping, its like salt in an open wound :(

i think i'll have a captain's like yourself, lube just wouldnt taste right ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Back in Madrid after a week in Berlin. I am slowly engineering my life so that I spend September to June in Madrid (sorted) and my summers in Berlin / Germany. (This time next year Rodders!) Gonna unpack my stuff, listen to some music and go to Retiro park to do a bit of reading. Top it of with a beer and things are looking pretty good.

Back in Madrid after a week in Berlin. I am slowly engineering my life so that I spend September to June in Madrid (sorted) and my summers in Berlin / Germany. (This time next year Rodders!)
    Look son - he's a traveller!

• Advertisement
Advertisement