Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want out of house with ex

Options
  • 15-08-2012 2:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hi,

I've been on before basically have a mortgage since 2007 with my ex, we've been renting it out the past few years, tenants paying most of the mortgage and we're both paying the rest. Now again my ex who is a horrible human being and really hard to deal with is refusing to pay his half and has gotten onto a crowd called new beginnings to deal with the bank and hopefully get rid of the house. This month the mortgage is going to go unpaid because i havent the money to be paying his amount, i've been onto the bank and they've given forms to go interest only for a few months but that is only a temp option. I've an appointment to see a solicitor next week well its free legal advice. My money is gone due to repairs anything to do with the house and because my ex won't pay a penny i've been left forking out for everything! Looking for advice has anyone heard of this crowd new beginnings and i'm just fed up now of him and the problems with the house every month what would you all do in my situation??

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement