Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone here play Yahoo Fantasy Football?

• 15-08-2012 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

I know theres plenty of discussion going on with fantasy football in general, but yahoos rules are different so might be good to discuss team selections etc with other yahooers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

I would suggest trying here instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ceekay74

Thanks, but looking specifically for yahoo users.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

yuuup i play that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭DoctorGonzo08

I used to when Neal used to write up the articles on Eurosport, but I thought it went a little downhill after he left so lost interest. Tried to get people to switch over to the Metro one, which is as good as the Yahoo one but its impossible to shift any involvement away from the fantasy premier league one. It's a pity though as the scoring in the other two are much better.

racso1975 wrote: »
    yuuup i play that too.

Just 1??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

ceekay74 wrote: »
    Just 1??

Not feeling the love :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

It's a much better game I think.

racso1975 wrote: »
    Not feeling the love :mad:

Haha. Sorry?!

Mocha Joe wrote: »
    It's a much better game I think.

I've been playing it for a few years now, and from what i've seen of other fantasy football, it's much less restrictive, far easier to navigate and much more interesting.

Can't believe it's not more popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

ceekay74 wrote: »
    I've been playing it for a few years now, and from what i've seen of other fantasy football, it's much less restrictive, far easier to navigate and much more interesting.

Can't believe it's not more popular.

Yeah same here. There are more misc points given for succesful crosses, shots on target and a lot of stuff like that. It makes for a much better all round game.

• Advertisement
Advertisement