Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice?

Options
  • 15-08-2012 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

geoffs, not too busy or loud but good crowd in there usually. maybe a bit loud later in night if packed. food is nice too

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭ComfyKnickers

Would totally second that, Geoffs is a great spot and there would be a nice relaxed atmosphere there too. Food is great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Yep, I'd say Geoffs too. Good atmosphere, food and not too loud that ye can chat, but not too quiet if there is any awkward silences :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Ya your really covered with geoffs for the food and half decent atmosphere. I guess as a second options youbcould eat across the road in Bodega and then stroll to geoffs so you wouldn't be in the sane place all-night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭Big Lar

Hold on now, you don't want to be setting a standard that well be too costly to maintain. Start off fairly cheapo and then you can have jeoffs for the special occasions.

I'd say Mc Donalds for the grub and a few cans of Dutch Gold on the quay.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Geoffs ain't always guaranteed to be quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

ziedth wrote: »
    Ya your really covered with geoffs for the food and half decent atmosphere. I guess as a second options youbcould eat across the road in Bodega and then stroll to geoffs so you wouldn't be in the sane place all-night.
    What?? But your signature!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Big Lar wrote: »
    Hold on now, you don't want to be setting a standard that well be too costly to maintain. Start off fairly cheapo and then you can have jeoffs for the special occasions.

I'd say Mc Donalds for the grub and a few cans of Dutch Gold on the quay.

Dutch Gold? Hang about boi, Aldi have cheaper cans than that, Bavaria!! :p

Advertisement