Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Philips tv

• 15-08-2012 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Lads the sound on my Philips tv goes up on its own and i cant seem to fix it. I have the speakers turned off on the tv. Can this be repaired cheaply, Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1 joeywww

Hi, I am just wondering did you get this problem sorted out?
    I had a similar problem with my TV and when I phoned Philips they had my TV collected by a company in Dublin. (Not to sure if i can mention there name)
    The service was deplorable. My TV came back fitly dirty and covered in scratches. I phoned the company and they were adamant that is the way the TV arrived. I live on my own and the TV is wall mounted.
    I called the store were i bought the TV and explained the issue, they told me that this is a common problem with the Philips service lately:mad:
    They took the TV back in and when I call looking for updates they can’t tell me anything!:(
    I find it hard to believe that such a reputable brand like Philips would treat their customers like this.
    Has anyone else had any problems? If so can you tell me how to resolve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭draward

Sorry about the delay I rang every one that i could think of no good so i got out my hoover and put the pipe on the tv where the up/down arrows are on the tv for about five mins and it has worked so far this was a while back.

Advertisement