Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cabbage on the htc

• 15-08-2012 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

So my wife has a HTC. Can she install cabbage on it (i know she can) but can I set it up on her phone to access my O2 account even though she's with meteor.

Ta
    Will.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Yes you can

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭will3001

Perfect, I'm sure I'll figure it out from there...Ta

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

All you do is just put in your login details for your 02 account. Since it sends the webtexts it has nothing to do with the phone your using apart from being installed on it .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

As a matter of interest. Is the 3 Web text been down for the past 2 weeks?

My cabbage app hasn't worked for 2 weeks now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Q&A

As a matter of interest. Is the 3 Web text been down for the past 2 weeks?

My cabbage app hasn't worked for 2 weeks now

Nope its working fine... Are you aware that they've revamped their webtexts (can now send international texts) ... they were running the new and old system parallel for a month before the new system replaced the old one - you'll need to re-register online to get a new pin. Any contacts you had saved online would have also been lost, not much of an issue if you're just using it through cabbage

read all about it here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056668127

• Advertisement
Advertisement