Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork city - Looking for person to take up Amtico floor

• 15-08-2012 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hi
    We got amtico for our bathroom from Regency Interiors in Cork about 8 years ago but they have since gone out of business. The guy who put it down was called Damien. He was not working for them fulltime but was a contractor. He called back about 2 years later to take up some strips when we were doing a job.
    We not have a possible leak, and so need it taken up again, and then relaid.
    So
    (a) Does anybody know somebody who can do this or
    (b) if I could get in touch with someone who used to work in Regency Interiors, maybe they could help me out or
    (c) I think Damien was from Blackrock, and laying amtico is a bit of a niche area, so somebody may have his number!

A bit of a long shot, but you never know !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭Wyldwood

The Regency shop in Midleton was still open last time I was there a few weeks ago. Try ringing them.

Advertisement