Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downloading FM12(Legally)

Options
  • 15-08-2012 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭

I wanna know is there any place that you can buy FM12 using laser?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Anybody? I remember a while ago there was a discount available for FM12 for like 7 quid and i didnt buy it for some stupid reason but i remember the place accepted laser

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭UCD AFC

Could it possibly be the Steam store? I haven't used it before but they would be the main online retailer for it and regularly do sales

Doesn't seem to accept laser

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

It's been a while but I'm pretty sure I bought it from here using Laser card. Choose the Moneybookers option.

Unreaaaaaaal, 5.99! Basically giving it away for free. I don't get why it seems to be slower than FM11, I would have thought they'd be the same speed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

EdenHazard wrote: »
    Unreaaaaaaal, 5.99! Basically giving it away for free. I don't get why it seems to be slower than FM11, I would have thought they'd be the same speed.

Jayzus. Spent €14.99 in Smyths on it last Sat.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Jayzus. Spent €14.99 in Smyths on it last Sat.

Bought mine for the same bout two weeks ago : /

In fairness, worth it

Ah well lads the price was sterling so prob the same, if not more. The game is sooo good, huge leap on from FM11 imo, just seems more realistic(I play MLS a lot so pretty decent changes) I just wish my computer was faster. Playing the game with less than 6 leagues is kinda pointless imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

Is it 5.99 on steam? Or is it somewhere else you got it, if it is does anyone have a link?

Cheers. :pac:

Can you still get it for 5.99? If so, where?

• Advertisement

Anyone? :(

Hang on I'll look

Dude the offer is over, I got it on Gamersgate, but tbh the game isn't that great, I mean it was cool to get it for 5.99 but anymore than that I'd be fuming

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Hang on I'll look

Dude the offer is over, I got it on Gamersgate, but tbh the game isn't that great, I mean it was cool to get it for 5.99 but anymore than that I'd be fuming

whats changed your mind since you said the opposite on the 17/8/12 ( a few posts above ??!?)

Its just not as good as I thought it was, hard to get into and too many stupid results happen

Advertisement