Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bringing smokegreen e-cig and carts to Australia

Options
  • 15-08-2012 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭

I'll shortly be picking up a Smoke green Kit, a PCC for it and Carts for myself and my mother who are nearly 40 a day smokers. Neither of us want to mess around with refilling etc and don't mind paying the extra premium. The 'problem' :D is that she is heading to Australia to her sister for 3 months. I understand while the hardware and nicotene free juices are legal over there, juices /carts with nic are not but it is legal to mail/online order nic joiuces/carts. It is legal to import 3 months supply for personal use.

Does that mean as a 40 a day smoker she would need 2 smoke green carts a day times 90 days = 180 carts.

Has anyone here brought that much through OZ customs ?

Or should I send her off with a months supply and post more to her later.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

Calibos wrote: »
    I'll shortly be picking up a Smoke green Kit, a PCC for it and Carts for myself and my mother who are nearly 40 a day smokers. Neither of us want to mess around with refilling etc and don't mind paying the extra premium. The 'problem' :D is that she is heading to Australia to her sister for 3 months. I understand while the hardware and nicotene free juices are legal over there, juices /carts with nic are not but it is legal to mail/online order nic joiuces/carts. It is legal to import 3 months supply for personal use.

Does that mean as a 40 a day smoker she would need 2 smoke green carts a day times 90 days = 180 carts.

Has anyone here brought that much through OZ customs ?

Or should I send her off with a months supply and post more to her later.

I've brought an Ego, cartomisers and juice through Aussie customs without any problems. Pretty sure it's fine to import stuff. There's a few Aussie vaping forums where you could ask for advice...maybe start here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/australia-new-zealand-forum/

Advertisement