Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Accommodation thread 2012/13 - All accommodation queries here!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 KLK

Hey Guys,

I'm subletting a double spacious room in the centre of Rathgar Village from June 1 - Mid September for €430 a month including UPC TV and broadband and waste. The only additional cost would be electricity bill.

The location is very good, it is less than 5 mins walk to the main bus stop for buses into town and they are very frequent. Buses 14, 15, 15a, 15b, 65, 65b.

Message me if you are interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ArastuLFC

Hey guys, this is my first post - I got accepted in DT228 - Bsc in Computer Science and my campus is Kevin Street...I'm from India and totally clueless about the accomodation system for students there (though I did read up as much as I could)...I would like a few first hand opinions if possible..

What's the minimum rent you can pay, if you're sharing a room with a few students..What are the facilities that are provided along with it? I would much prefer a place walking distance from the campus, anyone have suggestions for me?

-Arastu

Advertisement