Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colt 1911 c02 full metal Pistol

Options
  • 15-08-2012 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

KWC 100 anniversary full metal co2 pistol.
    Never been used in skirmish/events.
    No scratches.
    Around 320 Fps with .20g BB's
    Comes with 2 co2 canisters and an Allen key.
    Would sell for around €110

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Can you verify the FPS ??????? as your other add that I locked stated 344fps

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Hi just wondering is it blow back?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ashishere

DeBurca wrote: »
    Can you verify the FPS ??????? as your other add that I locked stated 344fps

Hi,
    The fps I had on my other advert was a mistake as I was reading the wrong information of the fps from the Internet.
    I have now put up the correct fps for the pistol.
    I assure you that the pistol is within the legal limit and that the new fps up is correct.
    Thanks

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    Hi just wondering is it blow back?

Hi,
    Yep the pistol is Blowback.

Where are you based???

• Advertisement

ashishere wrote: »
    Hi,
    The fps I had on my other advert was a mistake as I was reading the wrong information of the fps from the Internet.
    I assure you that the pistol is within the legal limit and that the new fps up is correct.
    Thanks

So your info is from the Internet ???????????

So let me ask you again "Can you verify the FPS"

Where are you based???

I'm based in killerig/killamaster which is just outside Carlow.

So your info is from the Internet ???????????

So let me ask you again "Can you verify the FPS"

No, I do not get my info off the Internet.I got the correct 320 fps off the box of the gun.if the box does not prove I'm telling the truth,how may I prove to you the fps is correct?im not trying to be disrespectful but I want you to believe I am telling the truth.

Hi,
    Thanks
    No, I do not get my info off the Internet.I got the correct 320 fps off the box of the gun.if the box does not prove I'm telling the truth,how may I prove to you the fps is correct?im not trying to be disrespectful but I want you to believe I am telling the truth.

But it was you who said "I was reading the wrong information of the fps from the Internet."

So why would you read info from the net if it was on the box ?????????

Could you please post a photo of the box where it shows the FPS

But it was you who said "I was reading the wrong information of the fps from the Internet."

So why would you read info from the net if it was on the box ?????????

Could you please post a photo of the box where it shows the FPS

I will post a photo now.it might take about 10 mins as i need to take and upload the picture.

• Advertisement

Hi,
    I have just tried takeing a photo but I can't take a photo close enough that is readable as the fps is written to small to picture on the box.I swear to you I'm telling you the truth and have tried doing everything I can possibly do to show you the fps.I bought this gun from Hobby airsoft in crookstown/moon and they only sell airsoft guns within the legal limit.all I can ask of you is to trust me.many others have sold the exact same KWC 1911 100 anniversary co2 pistol on this forum without a problem and if I'm selling the same pistol than mine won't be any different from the power of there's.so Please trust me when I say I corrected my mistake and put the correct Fps down.

Anyone have any offers or trades?try me :)

Making an offer of €80 if firing well with no leaks from mag and I have my own chrono so need to test it before buying. Is this ok deburca because I don't want to piss anyone off?

Making an offer of €80 if firing well with no leaks from mag and I have my own chrono so need to test it before buying. Is this ok deburca because I don't want to piss anyone off?

Sorry but I would like to sell the pistol for somewhere around €100 - €110 as it is as good as new and has been really well taken care of.if your still interested reply.thanks

Hi,
    I have just tried takeing a photo but I can't take a photo close enough that is readable as the fps is written to small to picture on the box.I swear to you I'm telling you the truth and have tried doing everything I can possibly do to show you the fps.I bought this gun from Hobby airsoft in crookstown/moon and they only sell airsoft guns within the legal limit.all I can ask of you is to trust me.many others have sold the exact same KWC 1911 100 anniversary co2 pistol on this forum without a problem and if I'm selling the same pistol than mine won't be any different from the power of there's.so Please trust me when I say I corrected my mistake and put the correct Fps down.

That sounds good to me, best of luck selling it

Hi,

That sounds good to me, best of luck selling it

Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

If anyone was interested in the pistol I would let go for €100?

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Super Freak

I'll take it for 100. Pm me your number please.

Pm sent:)

SOLD TO SUPER FREAK.good doing business with you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement