Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog friendly garden

Options
  • 15-08-2012 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

Hi all,
    we have a large enough garden that is a grassy muddy mess and im looking for ideas as to what to do with it.

we have 3 dogs that are very cute but also quite adept at dragging muck into the house.

i want a low or no maintainance garden that is a nice space for the dogs and also ourselves to use.

its the choice of surface that i need advice on. anyone who has changed from grass to an alternative surface im looking for ideas and experiences

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Tulipout

Hi all,
    we have a large enough garden that is a grassy muddy mess and im looking for ideas as to what to do with it.

we have 3 dogs that are very cute but also quite adept at dragging muck into the house.

i want a low or no maintainance garden that is a nice space for the dogs and also ourselves to use.

its the choice of surface that i need advice on. anyone who has changed from grass to an alternative surface im looking for ideas and experiences

600mm x 600mm concrete slabs from Roadstone. 50% cheaper than B&Q, Unfortunately I found this after finishing my yard:(
    4" drain branched into nearest sewer pipe. Then raised beds either side filled with evergreens and climbers.

Well that's what I done anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭peterc14

Tulipout wrote: »
    600mm x 600mm concrete slabs from Roadstone. 50% cheaper than B&Q, Unfortunately I found this after finishing my yard:(
    4" drain branched into nearest sewer pipe. Then raised beds either side filled with evergreens and climbers.

Well that's what I done anyway.

This sounds like something I was considering... would you have any pictures?

Advertisement