Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

travel buddies for Ibiza

• 15-08-2012 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi , so im out of a long term relationship a few months now and since we had mutual friends find myself with no one to go on holiday with sob sob :)

Im looking for other single people who are in a similar situation or just dont want to go travelling alone..I saw another thread here about this but i dont think anything came from it and it was a few years ago so i said id try start another..

I went to Ibiza a few years ago but i would really like to go back , so if you think that's something you'd be interested in , and want to go , let me know..

Im thinking for summer 2013 , its a bit away i know, but it would take some organising to get things in order..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

jemmac1986 wrote: »
    Hi , so im out of a long term relationship a few months now and since we had mutual friends find myself with no one to go on holiday with sob sob :)

Im looking for other single people who are in a similar situation or just dont want to go travelling alone..I saw another thread here about this but i dont think anything came from it and it was a few years ago so i said id try start another..

I went to Ibiza a few years ago but i would really like to go back , so if you think that's something you'd be interested in , and want to go , let me know..

Im thinking for summer 2013 , its a bit away i know, but it would take some organising to get things in order..

Wow, you're getting this on the road early! :)

Pity ya didn't wanna go this week - me and a pal had week off and couldn't rustle up a crew for Ibiza :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jemmac1986

I know , it is early but good to know the plan too !
    Hate people pulling out really...

Damn , this week too short notice im afraid , i know people over there at the moment though , trying not to think of it cause ill turn green :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

I love ibiza, do you mean san antonio? If so, count me in :D

I know , it is early but good to know the plan too !
    Hate people pulling out really...

Damn , this week too short notice im afraid , i know people over there at the moment though , trying not to think of it cause ill turn green :D

Me too! B*stards puttin up FB pics every day while I stare out at the rain! :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jemmac1986

We haven't the same friends do we ?? lol

San An is ok but playa den bossa is much better , closer to clubs , real beaches (san an are mostly man made) , food etc :)

• Advertisement

We haven't the same friends do we ?? lol

San An is ok but playa den bossa is much better , closer to clubs , real beaches (san an are mostly man made) , food etc :)

Haven't been before, but my pals who've gone seem to prefer Playa den Bossa alright... definitely on my to-do list for next year!

Beach & a beer would suit me just fine right now! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18 SarahJ100

Hey :) are you just lookin for anone to go with you :P :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 geraldj83

are you lookin for `anyone to go with :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 geraldj83

so did u manage to go to ibiza :)

Advertisement