Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piano lessons

Options
  • 15-08-2012 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭

Any one in navan doing a 1-1 to a first timer adult ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

M&J School of Music on the Main Street (just a little down from the church gates - up a stairs) have lessons in many instruments. They do a free introductory lesson / assessment to see how you like the instrument / them teaching (mention it if you decide to call). Nice people in my experience of them. All levels and ages catered for. We've had a number of the young 'uns in with them on different instruments. We didn't do piano, but there were always people in there doing piano. Worth a visit.

(i'm not connected with them in any way).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

Not opening till september :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Sure thats only 2 weeks away. Id imagine most will start up again in Sept, same as schools etc. I know the one in Ratoath is

Advertisement