Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost pup in Lucan Please help!

Options
  • 15-08-2012 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hey everyone, my puppy Harley has recently gone missing due to the idiocy and incompetence of my housemates, She went missing yesterday evening in the Esker Park area of Lucan. She is Ten weeks old and is a Black Labrador with a clipped tail and a small brown patch on her face and around her legs. I am doing everything I can to find her, so please if you see or hear anything about her please let me know, or contact the Lucan Garda station. I am very upset so appreciate any help I can get. Thank you so much for your time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

I will keep an eye out. Hope she is found soon.

Make sure to phone all the local vets and the pound. Also post on every lost and found website.

Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 xcaramellox

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. I have phoned the vets, the dog warden for the area, the pound, every where I can think of, and I kept checking up on it, I spent hours searching for her, and even that night I went around until 2:30am looking for her. And I continued on today. I'm just so upset and the people who lost her, did not even care so I'm very angry and just trying to find her back. But the Vets all said that I may not get her back because she is a puppy and people will find her cute. So I'm just praying she is returned home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭franksm

I'll keep an eye out. Sorry to hear your pup is missing :-(

Maybe pop an ad on Dondeal.ie asking for help ?

Might also be worth sticking posters up at the shops and near the park at Griffeen.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate the help. And are giving the ignorant people in the house death stares.

There is an advert up on donedeal, I've also put adverts on the Leinster Animal Rescue, lostdogs.ie and been in contact with the Dspca since.

I do intend to make posters it's just having the time to get to the library to print them out. I am doing everything I can to get her back I'm still so upset and at this point I am worried I won't find her again. It took a while for me to even go back into the Kitchen where most of her things are.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Lyn256

If you haven't already-go and knock on everyone of your neighbours doors - not just the near ones-do your entire estate. And put your notices up a good distance from your house. Tell everyone! If she's a really cute puppy, its likely that some kids found her and have taken her in
    Many years ago my dog strayed - I'd moved her from my parents house to mine and she dug under the side gate and disappeared-I was distraught.
    One of my neighbours thought they'd seen her near Eurospar-I rang the guards and they'd picked her up-at Eurospar. I was living the far end of Moyglas at the time-I never thought she'd go so far.
    Good luck with the search

• Advertisement

Hello all, I just wanted to let you know that Harley has been returned home! Thank you so much for your help and support. I am very happy.
    A house called the garda to say they had her so they went to check and the garda came to my house with her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

I'm delighted for you! Now you just have to deal with those inconsiderate housemates...

I know! I have decided to move out at the end of September, things will be hectic with college and I need to get deposit money together but I do not want this to happen again, I made a sign to watch her when out at all times.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

the garda came to my house with her!
    Ah fair play to the Gardaí.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

anniehoo wrote: »
    Ah fair play to the Gardaí.....

Probably the Dog unit :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Lyn256

Just back from hols and delighted with your good news! :D

Advertisement