Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 free tarot card readings

Options
  • 15-08-2012 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Im developing my mediumship / phychic skills and i need to be a 1000% happy that my skills are up to par before I would ever do a reading for the paying public.
    That is why im looking for 5 people whom require reading to travel to my clinic is north east galway for a free tarot card reading. I only thing i would need in return is very honest feedback on accuracy of the reading and feedback on the general experience of the session.

I believe that if you enter anything in life with the right intentions then the Universe will guide you along the path.
    Looking forward to hearing from interested people.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jasmine7

id love to have a Tarot reading,,,, not sure if you have chosen five people already,,,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭rebecca 30

Hi ,

I would like a reading if you are still looking for 5 people ?

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

Thanks for your replies guys. I will pm the 5 people next week to arrange.:)

Advertisement