Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fight Factory - New MMA reality tv show.

• 15-08-2012 10:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭

There's a new mma tv show which premieres tonight in the US for a 2hr special. I'm not sure how we can watch it over this side of the water but I'd say it'll be available online. It's mainly set in the AKA gym and focuses on their fighters but it looks really good and worth a watch.

Here's the extended pilot episode they released for it:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Ray Mond

Is it on any uk channels

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Ray Mond wrote: »
    Is it on any uk channels

I haven't heard of any uk channels showing it but I doubt it. I'd say it'll be easily available online though. The first official episode is on tonight in the states so I'm gonna have a hunt around tomorrow for it and see if I can find it anywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Dka e80

Decent watch better than TUF any day of the week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭karl bracken

Link at the top - its been a long day!

The video I posted in the OP is Episode 1. They showed this the other night in the US followed by episode 2. I can't find Episode 2 ANYWHERE online so I asked the tv channel showing it in the States and they said it'll be up on their website soon. www.mynuvotv.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

Have they gotten to the part when they explain why Koschek fell out with Mendez yet?

Richy06 wrote: »
    Have they gotten to the part when they explain why Koschek fell out with Mendez yet?

I think they start getting into that in Episode 2 (which is the episode I've been searching for)
    I'm gonna keep checking the website and as soon as the new episodes are up I'll update this thread if anyones interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭sonic85

Dean09 wrote: »
    I think they start getting into that in Episode 2 (which is the episode I've been searching for)
    I'm gonna keep checking the website and as soon as the new episodes are up I'll update this thread if anyones interested.

yeah please do. looks decent so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 bootsy111

yes, update this thread please:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

This can be found on xbmc in the Navi-X program for anyone who watches on a jailbroken appletv.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭SevereMMA

http://www.mynuvotv.com/newvideo?showpage_items_id=52

Episode 1 and 2 are available there now under "Fight Factory - Full Episodes"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭weemcd

SevereMMA wrote: »
    http://www.mynuvotv.com/newvideo?showpage_items_id=52

Episode 1 and 2 are available there now under "Fight Factory - Full Episodes"
    :mad:
    Now shows a graphic of Cain with ! VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Hope they have it back on soon :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,647 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Tried watching this in work. Got an error message, but didn't know if it was my computer or the site.

My computer hasn't got all the browser updates (IT helpdesk are too slow at the moment) so when I tried clicking on something to find ep2, our content filter blocked it with reason: "lingerie and swimsuit content" :D

weemcd wrote: »
    :mad:
    Now shows a graphic of Cain with ! VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Hope they have it back on soon :/

You're looking in the wrong place. That link doesn't bring you to the actual video.
    If you click the video underneath that entitled "Breaking Bad" that's episode 2. Haven't watched it yet myself as I'm in work but I just had a quick check and it seems to be working ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭RainMaker

Yea its below the video that doesnt work

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭pauldoo

has it come out what the fight was about? the hole koscheck-mendez thing whacks of publicity for this show

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭steviemac

Great lads ,look forward to watching this ,thanks for the link :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭DB888

Anyone got a link for episode 3?

DB888 wrote: »

It's still not up yet.
    I'd say it'll be up in the next day or so.

• Advertisement

DB888 wrote: »

Show goes out Wednesday night in the U.S. so Thursday should have link to Ep 3...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 381 ✭✭manga_10

uploaded tomorrow on mynuvotv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭DB888

Thanks lads

Episode 3 is here - http://www.hulu.com/watch/395230#i0,p0,s1,d0

Its on HULU, so you will need to use a U.S proxy, if you don't know about how easy proxys are to use then google is your friend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

Anywhere to watch these without having to signup or download stuff?
    I have seen episode 1 and 2 thanks to the guys posting them here.

Latest Episode here:

http://web.mynuvotv.com/video?embedCode=o2YTRwNTpoT6_AakX0_GOLBKguGivbU7

Links to all other episodes on that page too, no signup required...

RainMaker wrote: »
    Latest Episode here:

http://web.mynuvotv.com/video?embedCode=o2YTRwNTpoT6_AakX0_GOLBKguGivbU7

Links to all other episodes on that page too, no signup required...

Thanks a mil, appreciate that.

Anyone watch all the episodes?

decent show all round imo, Koscheck comes across as a prick the entire duration of the show, have to wonder how much, if any of it is acting? seems like a real hard guy to like.

great having a look into one of the top MMA gyms around, Cormier fast becoming one of my favourite fighters, I hope this show continues for another season and they have footage of cain training for Junior II. Quite clear from watching fight factory he was injured for the first fight (yes I am a huge fan of Cain.:rolleyes:)

full season now available here:
    http://www.mynuvotv.com/show/videos?name=fightfactory&season=1

Anyone watch all the episodes?

decent show all round imo, Koscheck comes across as a prick the entire duration of the show, have to wonder how much, if any of it is acting? seems like a real hard guy to like.

great having a look into one of the top MMA gyms around, Cormier fast becoming one of my favourite fighters, I hope this show continues for another season and they have footage of cain training for Junior II. Quite clear from watching fight factory he was injured for the first fight (yes I am a huge fan of Cain.:rolleyes:)

full season now available here:
    http://www.mynuvotv.com/show/videos?name=fightfactory&season=1

Yea i watched them all, i wish some of the scenes werent so clearly set up, still enjoy the show though

In my opinion, Javier Mendez makes himself look clueless in the show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Koscheck's girlfriend is fcuking amazing. I would giver her all my babies.

Watched it all too, enjoyed it and interested to watch more. Are they doing a 2nd series (I keep checking back but can't find anything after episode 8).

Watched it all too, enjoyed it and interested to watch more. Are they doing a 2nd series (I keep checking back but can't find anything after episode 8).

I haven't heard anything but going by the tone of the last ep, and the name AKA vs Dethrone gave me the feeling they were setting up a second season, there is play acting going on there without a doubt, building up a bit of a story I hope they continue.

I've no real interest in the Koscheck stuff, what I do like is when they have cormier, cain etc. showing those guys train and talk about the fight game etc. I hope they continue, would really like to see a bit of cain in training for 2nd junior fight.

I will be very interested to see how Cormier fares in the ufc also

Finally got around to watching the last 3 episodes. Loved the show. I hope it comes back for a second season. There's a petition on the FB page to get it back for another season. I'd like to see other gyms do the same thing. Really interesting seeing what goes on behind the scenes of such a big gym.

I actually liked Kos in it. He might come across as a bit of a dick sometimes but at least he's honest. He says what he feels, even if it might not be right.
    There's something not right with Javier Mendez. He comes across as a bit fake or something. I think Bob Cook really runs the show over there, and he seems to be a good guy, really looks like he cares for the fighters.

Daniel Cormier is a class act. He comes across as a down to earth, all around nice guy.

Dean09 wrote: »
    Finally got around to watching the last 3 episodes. Loved the show. I hope it comes back for a second season. There's a petition on the FB page to get it back for another season. I'd like to see other gyms do the same thing. Really interesting seeing what goes on behind the scenes of such a big gym.

I actually liked Kos in it. He might come across as a bit of a dick sometimes but at least he's honest. He says what he feels, even if it might not be right.
    There's something not right with Javier Mendez. He comes across as a bit fake or something. I think Bob Cook really runs the show over there, and he seems to be a good guy, really looks like he cares for the fighters.

Daniel Cormier is a class act. He comes across as a down to earth, all around nice guy.

Couldn't agree more, I stood up and took notice of the lad after the bigfoot fight, classy guy any time he's interviewed

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Cormier < he's had a tough & very interesting life. I really hope he does well in UFC.

Couldn't agree more, I stood up and took notice of the lad after the bigfoot fight, classy guy any time he's interviewed

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Cormier < he's had a tough & very interesting life. I really hope he does well in UFC.

Wow, I didn't realise he had such a tough personal life. Seems like a sound bloke. I can't wait to see him in the UFC. I wonder would him and Cain ever fight each other or would they avoid each other due to being team mates.

• Advertisement

Cain frequently says that if anyone wants to see them fight, they should show up at the gym as they spar daily!:pac:

I honestly don't know what would happen, only way I'd potentially see it would be for a belt. Cormier has been asking for jones for a while now, so he is def. considering LHW

Great season, full of win. You see all sides of the coin incl Phil Baroni stuck in a rut and cant get out because its the only thing he knows. You see the other side of people(incl his wife) when things dont go well. There was no indication that episode 8 was the final episode so thought for a week or so that it was just a break in the season but unfortunately not. That said they probably made 8 episodes out of six by rinse and repeating one liners so much "Theres only one reason i left AKA.... Javier Vasques" and the like said about 5 times per episode!.

With Cain as champ again this show could well do with a second season, I'm sure a lot of people who had not seen the show before would watch after his last fight.

fingers crosses

With Cain as champ again this show could well do with a second season, I'm sure a lot of people who had not seen the show before would watch after his last fight.

fingers crosses
    I hope this show comes back for a second season. I loved the show!
    And as you say, it should get a lot more interest now after Cain regaining the HW strap.

Yeah its just so easy to have these shows really. Just put the camera in there and look at life in their shoes. Loved the 1st season and would dearly like to see a 2nd season even if it were with another gym.

• Advertisement
Advertisement