Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Zig and Zag What Era Were You ?

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭hollster2

http://youtu.be/mEj2lJ0SAP4
    loved this beacause a guy on my road growing up looked like zak well im now happy with him 10 years and 3 beautiful kids :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

and

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Oh God, the horror that was Bosco and Wanderly wagon. I can remember the rainy summer days when that was all tv offered. One channel, one tv. Its no wonder that I love to read. Even as a child I would rather have gnawed off my own foot than watch either programme, my little brother loved them though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

I was a watcher during the glden years (early nineties). Unfortunately, I missed most of it cause of having to have Live at Three on instead of it, mostly.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Echo Island this was more '90's

Funny to think now that Dara 'O Briain was a presenter on that as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Casillas

This thread is golden;

Ah Tapanga my first crush :D

Advertisement