Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cari's Closet, Malahide

Options
  • 15-08-2012 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi,

I'm from Sligo and plan on getting the Sligo train into Connolly Station.

Can anyone advise me on how I would get to Cari's Closet in Malahide?

I haven't a clue where I'm going!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Hi,

I'm from Sligo and plan on getting the Sligo train into Connolly Station.

Can anyone advise me on how I would get to Cari's Closet in Malahide?

I haven't a clue where I'm going!

I think, the DART is going to Malahide from Connolly Station. But I don't know, where the place is, you are looking for. Maybe, they guys in the North County Dublin forum know more ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭richardjjd

From Connolly, take the north bound train to Malahide (search here for a schedule).

Trains run every 10-20 minutes depending on the time of day; Malahide is served by a mix of intercity, Dart and suburban lines; cost is 4.70 euro return; its a 20-30 minute journey.

From the station, turn left onto Malahide Road, then take the second left onto New St (see here). Its a two minute walk from the station to the store.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

DARTs to Malahide leave only every hour or so. The rest of them go to Howth.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

The DART goes to Malahide and also the Drogheda/Dundalk intercity trains so you have a good choice. When you get off at Connolly you will have to change platforms.Check information board to get correct platform as it changes regularly. If you are getting the Dundalk/Drogheda train make sure first that it stops in Malahide (some are express).

Your destination is in New Street. It's about 5 minutes walk from Malahide Station. When you exit the station, turn left and go to the crossroads in the town centre (traffic lights). New Street is the one one the left.

Advertisement