Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shellac - galway city?

Options
  • 15-08-2012 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone. Does anyone know of any current offers on shellac nails in the city centre? The old threads aren't that up to date.. I have tried loads of sites + the cheapest I have found is €25 in "uptown girl".. never even heard of them..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds1

They're near BTs, I'll PM you a no. of a girl I know who does them for €20 and is the best I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

go to nails by naomi - at Pink Hairdressers across from the Body Shop - she's good and very reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭dannyd20

Damn - I thought you were talking about Shellac of North America

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

UPDATE:
    The cheapest I could find was €20 in Renaissance and €25 in Purejoy at the moment..

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭seriouslysweet

Cheapest is not always the best though...best is Hilary from Purejoy, does them from home for €20.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement