Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank Online Statement

Options
  • 16-08-2012 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭

I'm having problems with my online statement atm. Its currently saying I've €420 with €400 available? And I was after despositing €150 and its still not showing in the balance but its in the statement. I should really have a balance €570. :(

Does anyone know if I should ring the bank about this. Or does the online statement take awhile to update. Also why do I have 20 quid short available?

Are Ulster still having problems with their database?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Did you lodge a chq? If yes, it's not cleared.

Have you spent €20 on your visa debit? If yes it's not hit the account yet to show up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Did you lodge a chq? If yes, it's not cleared.

Have you spent €20 on your visa debit? If yes it's not hit the account yet to show up.

No its a deposit from Paypal. Yes I did Spent €20 on the Visa. On the statement it says I've desposited the €150. Sure I'll see tomorrow morning and ring them if its not done.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Just a guess, but is there a chance you have a €400 daily withdrawal limit, and that's why you can't take out that last €20?

Just a guess, but is there a chance you have a €400 daily withdrawal limit, and that's why you can't take out that last €20?

I'm not looking to take it out.

It is my balance that isn't right on the anytime banking online, even though its accounted for on the online statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭heliocentrist

My guess is it's still a hangover from their system failure a couple of months back. My balance is always delayed lately since that whole episode. I wouldn't worry though, they seem to (eventually) show any credits that should be there.

Maybe ring them if it's urgent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

It has nothing to do with the recent it glitch. The transaction is done over the web. This delay is normal.

24 hrs late, but all is sorted.

Thanks people.

Advertisement