Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leave Dublin for gly????

Options
  • 16-08-2012 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi guys,
    Hopin ye can help me:(
    I've been offered a job in gly, not starting iit till next week. But my bf is not trilled, as he is a dub, he thinks I shud based my life around him. Esp I've been with him 5 yrs. I'm a country girl, and is fed up wit Dublin life. My bf have never outside the box. Is it so wrong of me to drop everything cause I hate dub n decide to pick gly. My parents r disappointed wit me that I shud stay n dub. I'm torn :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

First of all, I think you will have to fill in the vowels so people can get a fuller picture of your problem.

Secondly, perhaps Personal Issues
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=127

or Relationship Issues
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1174

would be the best place to post this.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

mazzo wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Hopin ye can help me:(
    I've been offered a job in gly, not starting iit till next week. But my bf is not trilled, as he is a dub, he thinks I shud based my life around him. Esp I've been with him 5 yrs. I'm a country girl, and is fed up wit Dublin life. My bf have never outside the box. Is it so wrong of me to drop everything cause I hate dub n decide to pick gly. My parents r disappointed wit me that I shud stay n dub. I'm torn :(

Galway is the nicest town in Ireland. There's plenty of more guys out there that would gladly make you feel like you should put them first but there's only one Galway :)

Screw your b/f and screw your parents. Do what you want. I left Galway 7 months ago and am already planning a move back there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

Sorry, never heard of Gly - you must be in the wrong forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Please use personal issues forum. Note that text speak is not ok on this site.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement