Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Round One and Two question

• 16-08-2012 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm wondering if it's safe to not respond to the round one offers and wait for the second round, when the entry points fall a little for one of my top preferences. Would any of my round one offers still exist the second time round, just in case things didn't happen with the choice I wanted, or are they gone completely?

Oh and congrats to the LC's of 2012. =)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭dcam

If you don't accept your first offer within a week it will be gone it doesn't matter if you get a second offer or not. It would be risky to take that chance in my opinion anyway you can always accept the first offer and then if you get a second offer accept that also, which would cancel your first offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lulanpla

dcam wrote: »
    If you don't accept your first offer within a week it will be gone it doesn't matter if you get a second offer or not. It would be risky to take that chance in my opinion anyway you can always accept the first offer and then if you get a second offer accept that also, which would cancel your first offer.

Oh, I didn't know you could do that. o: Thank you so much, sounds so much safer. :)

Advertisement