Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ratoath to ushers quay

Options
  • 16-08-2012 9:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭

Would any of you fine ladies and gentlemen know the quickest/easiest/best way to get from Ratoath to Ushers quay for 08.30 in the mornings and back in the evenings ? (mon/fri)Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

If you can make it to Ratoath Road the 122 drops you into town.
    http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/your-journey1/timetables/all-timetables/122/

I'm not sure how far Usher's is though.
    My memory isn't the best but if I remember right, it was near Declan's school the 122 would stop, by Faussagh Av.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Mr Realies... is it from Ratoath in Meath or Ratoath Road in Finglas you're travelling from ?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

It think Mortons and Bus Eirean have a bus from Rathoath to town. i am not sure where it stops but i think it is around busaras.

and then you could get the luas down to Ushers Quay.

****this is all speculation and you should call Mortons/Bus Eireann****

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

The Journey Planner should help

http://www.journeyplanner.transportforireland.ie/nta/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2?language=en

It seems to suggest a Bus Éireann 103 from Ratoath with either walking back from O'Connell bridge or getting a Luas back up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

mattjack wrote: »
    Mr Realies... is it from Ratoath in Meath or Ratoath Road in Finglas you're travelling from ?

From Rathoath village in meath :) Thanks all who replied shall pass on the info ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

realies wrote: »
    From Rathoath village in meath :) Thanks all who replied shall pass on the info ;)

Well my bus info will not help :P
    Hope you get it sorted though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Well my bus info will not help :P
    Hope you get it sorted though.

I know, but you did make an effort ;):) Thanks.

Advertisement