Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New arrival to Waterford City and looking to play a bit of astro

Options
  • 16-08-2012 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Folks,

Living close to Waterford City, having just moved here, and looking to play a bit of ball midweek, any fellas out there run a game in the late evenings that are looking for a reliable fella to turn up on time every week?!

Lack of fitness would be my main problem, I'm in my thirties but have played all my life.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭manor

Welcome to join us at Kingfisher on the Tramore road.

We play every Tuesday night 20.00 to 21.00 on the astro pitch nearest the road.

Next month we have Thursday nights 20.00 to 21.00 booked as well, same pitch

5 euro a night, ask for Barry.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭OnlyWayIsUp

manor wrote: »
    Welcome to join us at Kingfisher on the Tramore road.

We play every Tuesday night 20.00 to 21.00 on the astro pitch nearest the road.

Next month we have Thursday nights 20.00 to 21.00 booked as well, same pitch

5 euro a night, ask for Barry.

Thanks for the offer mate.

Is it 5/6-a-side?

What numbers do you usually get each week and is the standard good? I would have played last night had I seen this is time!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭manor

Numbers good, big pitch can play 5 a side or 6 a side,

standard is good!!!!

See you there.

Advertisement