Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refused contract from Emobile.......

Options
  • 16-08-2012 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey folks.
    I was just wondering if anybody has had any trouble with Emobile Taking payment for phone contracts and then not processing the contract. Im a member of a large group who were targeted in our work place by posters of a new contract deal being offered. I read this and decidied to follow it up.
    It was an online deal and i tried to fill in the sheet five or six times but got the same message each time...."SESSION EXPIRED". After becoming tired with this i rang through to emobile sales and spoke to a lovly girl who told me SHE could process the cantract after getting a voucher number for her superviser. After we filled in the nessessary details and PAYMENT WAS TAKEN we decidied on a delivery location and time and all was happy.
    After changing plans and waiting for delivery there was nothing. I rang Emobile customer care the next day to see if there was maybe a problem with the address Only to be told that the contract had been denied. :eek:. I asked as to why this was the case and was told that i couldnt be told over the phone for security reasons. No problem with them taking credit card details and payment over the phone.......? I was told i would have to send an Email or letter to find out y>>>>>>
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Albi72

I sent an email to Emobile requesting the reasons why my contract was no being taken up and await reply.... After phoning my bank and being assured there was no reason at there end why this should be the case i phoned emobile again and was passed from coustomer care to sales and finally to credit control who informed me i would have to write a letter not an email, a LETTER to there office to get the results.....
    Is emobile really telling me that a company thats is operating in 2012 does not take email correspondence from their coustomers......
    Albi

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Albi72 wrote: »
    I sent an email to Emobile requesting the reasons why my contract was no being taken up and await reply.... After phoning my bank and being assured there was no reason at there end why this should be the case i phoned emobile again and was passed from coustomer care to sales and finally to credit control who informed me i would have to write a letter not an email, a LETTER to there office to get the results.....
    Is emobile really telling me that a company thats is operating in 2012 does not take email correspondence from their coustomers......
    Albi

Hi Albi72
    While the information you require will have to be supplied by the credit control dept ( due to data protection over personal data). If this is a pre pay order I am afraid that you do have to write to the address suplied. If you PM me the details regarding order I will do my best to get clarity here.
    Tony

Advertisement