Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furniture Shops

Options
  • 16-08-2012 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a furniture shop since so many have closed in recent years. I need to get a bed so would welcome advice on brands etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭manor

Waterford based Mattressshop.ie

Contact Jason 0866028818

Has a stand in City SQ today and tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

we've always bought beds from Michale Crowe. I can't say whether he's the best but we've always been happy with the advice and stuff we've bought for the kids growing up and ourselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Harvey Norman sell beds and theres also a big bed store next door to it, cant remember the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭sunnysoutheast

shockwave wrote: »
    Harvey Norman sell beds and theres also a big bed store next door to it, cant remember the name.

EZ living

Also try greenwood at six crossroads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭south

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭south

deisemum wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a furniture shop since so many have closed in recent years. I need to get a bed so would welcome advice on brands etc.

It really depends on the person. You're better off calling to one of the shops and talking to a salesperson who'll be able to advise you on what would be best for you and your budget. You've so many choices it's hard to say what you might like. Memory foam / Gel / Pillow top / Pocket sprung / Firm / Hard

On brands this also depends on what budget you have. King Koil / Odearest / Respa would be some of the better ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭fiesty lady

yeah we also bought our bed from Jason , at Mattress shop.ie used to be based by NCT centre. We were very pleased with the service and he took away the old bed. I checked around and he had the best price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DunmoreMum

Sienna Home Furnishings in the Tramore Road Business Park have a very good bedding department. They have a good range of beds and the staff there are very helpful. They will also get rid of your old bed for you. It's definitely worth a visit.

http://www.sienna.ie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Partizan

Michael Crowe is your man.

They used to have a real cool ad on WLR years ago.

It went like this:

"Michael Crowe, oh yeah. 28 The Quay in Waterford. Parking now free".

Advertisement