Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Update on order

Options
  • 16-08-2012 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭

Hi i have moved from vodafone to Eircom NGB but my broadband is still with Vodafone. would you have a date for the change over my is Order number: 3204039CH
    Thanks Raymond

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭eircom: James

raytaxi wrote: »
    Hi i have moved from vodafone to Eircom NGB but my broadband is still with Vodafone. would you have a date for the change over my is Order number: 3204039CH
    Thanks Raymond

Hi Raymond,

I've checked that for you and can confirm that the account is now fully returned to eircom. The phoneline returned on 2/7/12 and then the broadband came back on 12/7/12. The order number quoted above is for a different order (relating to the phonebook entry) so it may not be giving you the info when calling in. All should be sorted for you. Ensure to enter the eircom settings in the modem to register it with our servers. If you are still using the Voda modem then some of your services may not function fully. The settings are available on our support page (go to link for non eircom modem). If you need anything else let me know.

Cheers

James

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭raytaxi

James
    My modem never lost the internet even though it was on vodafone settings will i get a bill from them as well ? Also now changed it over but the internet meter on your site still does not read any useage.
    Raymond

Advertisement