Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Confused.

• 16-08-2012 12:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,464 ✭✭✭✭

What things are you confused about.Like why don't they shoot that whale in Baltimore Harbour or why is crap always brown.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

I was wondering the same, why can't they just a hire a floating crane ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Confused.com?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

I assume by what you're confused about you've a deep understanding of the more important things...like the universe...and fig rolls.

Edit: I'm confused as to what to have for lunch, I don't care about the universe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Valetta

What does an occasional table do the rest of the time?

kneemos wrote: »
    why is crap always brown.
    that would be because of bilirubin which is the yellow breakdown product of blood cells which is excreted in bile which gives your poo the brown colour.
    If you have post hepatic jaundice where your liver can't excrete bile into your intestines, your poo will be very pale and fatty. While your body turns yellow because the bilirubin cannot be excreted through the bile in the gut, it stats to accumulate in your skin and the white of your eyes and ur pee turns really yellow n stuff...

The more you know!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

What things are you confused about.Like why don't they shoot that whale in Baltimore Harbour or why is crap always brown.

You should be very glad that your crap is always brown.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Diapason

why don't they shoot that whale in Baltimore Harbour

Dude on the radio said yesterday they were concerned about ricocheting bullets. He may have been full of crap. Brown crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

A non stout drinker I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

I'm confused as to why people consider democracy the only proper from of representation.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

Not a Guinness drinker then ?

• Advertisement

Confab wrote: »
    I'm confused as to why people consider democracy the only proper from of representation.
    Dictators are always the coolest folks...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 665 ✭✭✭johnwest288

:confused: Brown???? Mine has red streaks going through it years.....:eek::(

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

Why most people on this island simply don't understand nationhood .Don't care ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,464 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

RustyNut wrote: »
    Not a Guinness drinker then ?

Been there.Like coal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Too much information man. Fúck sake!

paddyandy wrote: »

Now I really am confused. Maybe you're right and I don't care, but what's the story here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Jarren wrote: »
    I was wondering the same, why can't they just a hire a floating crane ?

To do what? The whale is mortally wounded, so even if they managed to get it back into deep enough water it still has pretty much no chance of surviving.

The IWDG and DF are discussing the possibility of shooting the animal now

To do what? The whale is mortally wounded, so even if they managed to get it back into deep enough water it still has pretty much no chance of surviving.

The IWDG and DF are discussing the possibility of shooting the animal now
    Time to call the Japs then aye??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Piles? Get it checked, can be a sign of underlying disease.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

You're dying.

• Advertisement

Cya.

Lay off the rasberry ripple.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Diapason wrote: »
    Dude on the radio said yesterday they were concerned about ricocheting bullets. He may have been full of crap. Brown crap.

Yup, lots of brown crap. Get a hunter or someone in the army to point a .308 between its eyes and squeeze the trigger.

Its actually legal for a person to use a gun to shoot any injured animal for the purpose of killing it humanely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

sounds like cancer of the arse to me

RIP mate ;)

that would be because of bilirubin which is the yellow breakdown product of blood cells which is excreted in bile which gives your poo the brown colour.
    If you have post hepatic jaundice where your liver can't excrete bile into your intestines, your poo will be very pale and fatty. While your body turns yellow because the bilirubin cannot be excreted through the bile in the gut, it stats to accumulate in your skin and the white of your eyes and ur pee turns really yellow n stuff...

The more you know!!!

well no lunch for me today, thanks! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

davet82 wrote: »
    well no lunch for me today, thanks! :mad:
    Im starvin now

Im starvin now

me too but i was gonna have a curry, that post ruined it on me :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Time to call the Japs then aye??

Actually, the term "Japs" is highly offensive. I know this is AH but just worth pointing it out. As you were.

paddyandy wrote: »

I don't get patriotism or nationalism. I am confused as to why I should and why so many people get all uber about it.

• Advertisement

old hippy wrote: »
    Actually, the term "Japs" is highly offensive. I know this is AH but just worth pointing it out. As you were.
    Well people say much worse things here but well I'll keep that in mind when speaking around Japanese folk in the future...

Well people say much worse things here but well I'll keep that in mind when speaking around Japanese folk in the future...

Arigato

I don't get patriotism or nationalism. I am confused as to why I should and why so many people get all uber about it.
    Cuz for some people its all they have...

And governments instill this into people so that they become obedient citizens and bend down whenever the leader asks something of them without ever questioning anything. Like the Americans say "my country right or wrong!"...

Actually, the term "Japs" is highly offensive.

To who?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Why do men have nipples?

Diapason wrote: »

Why can't they use a soft nose bullet.Confused.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Why do men have nipples?

Nipples are formed on a foetus before the sex is determined, so we all get them just incase.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

How do you keep warm in an igloo?

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Why do men have nipples?

Somewhere to put the clamps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Im very confused as to what empty space is made of. It can't be made of nothing because if it was it wouldn't exist and it must exist because light and forces can travel through it, so what is it made of?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Why do people listen to The Coronas?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Valetta

Im very confused as to what empty space is made of. It can't be made of nothing because if it was it wouldn't exist and it must exist because light and forces can travel through it, so what is it made of?

Clear soup.

It's so obvious, now that you mention it!:D

The luminiferous æther.

Okay, not really, but I always liked the idea. Of course, the modern-day answer might be the Higgs Field.

Aether it is so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

I'm con-fewsed as to why some people pronounce it as con-fussed :mad:

Have'nt heard of countries going to war over it lately,tends to be more tribal or ethnic.

Why does Trappatoni speak english when nobody can understand a word.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭TheKeenMachine

Tbh, mine is sometimes green, anyone have any ideas?

Tbh, mine is sometimes green, anyone have any ideas?

Are you a Leprechaun?

Confab wrote: »
    To who?

To Japanese people

• Advertisement
Advertisement