Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Still in Portugal :) should be out next week haha

Ye durty flithy fook!!! Hope it rained for the last week and you got dodgy ice cubes the 1st day in your straberry daiquiri, that gave you the trotts for the week....:p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Wonda-Boy wrote: »

Ye durty flithy fook!!! Hope it rained for the last week and you got dodgy ice cubes the 1st day in your straberry daiquiri, that gave you the trotts for the week....:p:p:p

I love you too haha

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    Sorry lads can't make it this week, I'm working through the night and I will be sleeping tomorow to make up for it. Have a good one!

See ya next week.

See you lot in the morning...the milky bars are on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Once again no spin for me this week.
    The bike is in with a local lad to fit the apex clipons and currently my gear is in bits and wouldnt keep out even a drop of rain, lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

I'll be in Naas at 12:00.

What a beautiful morning lads...just had a fight with a polar bear out my back its that cold! But the sun is up so it should be a nice winter morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Hope the spin went well lads. I got home and the first things she says to me is '' ah you didnt come home cause of the text I sent did ya '' Typical. And I had a good feeling on the bike today ( more confident ):rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Hope the spin went well lads. I got home and the first things she says to me is '' ah you didnt come home cause of the text I sent did ya '' Typical. And I had a good feeling on the bike today ( more confident ):rolleyes:

Glad yo hear all is ok ! Was a good spin alright I am just back home now.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭designbydan

Is a full licence or a special decoder ring needed to go on the sunday/subway spin? or can ultranoobs like myself join along for the fun?(on a bike of course)

• Advertisement

Not long in myself lads....Jaysus you would want a ring of steel going the N52 backwards in the dark on a wet and rainy night, turns pop out of nowhere!! Was great craic today, to bad one of the bikes packed in after he was pushing it so hard :eek:

Same bat time same bat channel next week. I think it might be time to head down blu3's direction next week. ;)

Is a full licence or a special decoder ring needed to go on the sunday/subway spin? or can ultranoobs like myself join along for the fun?(on a bike of course)

More then welcome, once you can take a slagging and give a slagging and your boike has brakes! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Yes another good Spin today lads

How did Sean get the bike home in the end???

Myself and Blu stuck to the main roads on the way back, but a a good pace ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Today was a great day for one. Back roads were a bit wet and greasy though.

Cienciano wrote: »
    Today was a great day for one. Back roads were a bit wet and greasy though.

Yeah they were TBH...hard to read aswell with the dampness. Sun was very strong in the a.m too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Yeah, was out early myself, went through a section where a farmer came out of a field and threw mud all over the road. Slowed right down for those bends, hard to go into one of them with much confidence!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Xaime

I am on a provisional license and trying to get as much practice as possible before my test. I have a honda CBF 250 cc and I would really be interested in learning from other bikers too. Are you going on a spin next week-end?

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Got home at six , just in time for dinner! Great day out, will let you know if I am around next weekend if you are planning on coming down this way.
    Xaime wrote: »
    I am on a provisional license and trying to get as much practice as possible before my test. I have a honda CBF 250 cc and I would really be interested in learning from other bikers too. Are you going on a spin next week-end?

Better to check near end of the week, there is always someone out for a spin, not always posted here though so you might have to ask if anyone is going for one.

Yeah its not always posted here as there is a group of us already. I have missed 3 weekends in 14mths so its pretty much a dead cert a spin is on even if its just 2 or 3 instead of 7 like yesterday.....its does not matter what cc the bike is TBH, Nerrad off here rips it up on his 250cc with us all the time.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Yeah its not always posted here as there is a group of us already. I have missed 3 weekends in 14mths so its pretty much a dead cert a spin is on even if its just 2 or 3 instead of 7 like yesterday.....its does not matter what cc the bike is TBH, Nerrad off here rips it up on his 250cc with us all the time.

Its pretty much constantly red lining though :D

• Advertisement

goodlad wrote: »
    Its pretty much constantly red lining though :D

Lol goodlad :D Thats when she is at her best, you have to keep her WOUND OPEN

I put the standard can back on it a few weeks back, much better now ;)

Yeah, sure thats what its made for.....well able to go, grand bike it is. The current exhaust is alot better and more economical aswell I bet.

Where and what time do you guys normally meet up?

Locations differ from spin to spin depending on who is going. But meeting times are 11am to 12:30 depending on where you are coming from, usually meet in Kilcock and Clane with lads coming up from Carlow and deep Kildare meet in Naas.

I am based in Greystones. Is anyone based around Wicklow? I guess I could go along anyway...
    Thanks

Xaime wrote: »
    I am based in Greystones. Is anyone based around Wicklow? I guess I could go along anyway...
    Thanks

I am beside you in newtown and usualy head out with these most Sundays

If your interested in going we must arrange to meet up then

What bike you on by the way???

Sounds good, thank you. I ride a Honda CBF 250 cc. and I am trying to get in some practice before my test. I am free this Sunday. What time suits you?

Not sure yet we will no the time and where were going to go closer to the weekend

Pm Wonda boy your number and he will be in touch with you

Who are the brave men and women out and about tomorrow?

• Advertisement

I will defo be out.
    What time are people gonna be at naas? 11:30?

Advertisement