Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Options

Comments

I'll be out oo I think.
    Was out for a nice little spin myself today.Went to the farmers market in Naas and got a serious sausage roll!
    Cleaned the bike too,
    looking sexy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

I went out for a spin aswell today and it was like my first time on the bike, lol
    I just adjusted the new bars and the new riding position is taking some getting used to. I cant corner for ****e now, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

goodlad wrote: »
    I will defo be out.
    What time are people gonna be at naas? 11:30?

Ill be at naas 11:30 or earlier if people prefer to meet up early. Are we going for grub?

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    Ill be at naas 11:30 or earlier if people prefer to meet up early. Are we going for grub?

Anytime at all is grand with me. Just gotta give the bike a clean in the morning caus its currently covered in thick muck from back roads today.

Im pretty much broke so will be grabbing grub at home. But sure i will go wherever anyways.

Anytime at all is grand with me. Just gotta give the bike a clean in the morning caus its currently covered in thick muck from back roads today.

Im pretty much broke so will be grabbing grub at home. But sure i will go wherever anyways.

we'll look after ya dont worry!

• Advertisement

when I was out today I noticed when I pulled the clutch in the high beam was coming on so i pulled over.
    Couldnt figure it out for ages until i realized the clutch lever was hitting the pass switch!
    school boy mistake!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Xaime

I will be out tomorrow if I can find the place. Is it a cinema in Naas? Cominfg from Greystones

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Yeah storm cinema is the usual haunt for the south west crowd...I am deffo getting brekkie tomorrow so will be stopping for that 1st then go on from a full tank of grub. Kilcock at 12 bells it is so and on from there. No point in heading to clane and back again with the price of go go juice now a days. Spend enough on juice going north yesterday....

Should be at least 2-3 at Kilcock in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Count me in for tomorrow. Haven't been on a spin for weeks now.

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

See you tomorrow, rain or shine.

• Advertisement

Xaime wrote: »
    I will be out tomorrow if I can find the place. Is it a cinema in Naas? Cominfg from Greystones

Contact Nerraid, he is coming from Wicklow direction.

Otherwise, turn off N7 at ball in Naas (J9) and go through 2 roundabouts and you will see the cinema on the right (Odeon Cinema)

Just got a text from nerred, he is staying in Cavan tonite and joining me in the a.m so he will not be there at Naas. Blu3 will be and so will Mick so Xaime can meet you there.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Just got a text from nerred, he is staying in Cavan tonite and joining me in the a.m so he will not be there at Naas. Blu3 will be and so will Mick so Xaime can meet you there.

Maybe he can meet up with Fran in Cavan and bring him along. Surely his wife will unlock his chain for a day.

Ohhh dont know about that.....Santa only gets out once a year.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Ohhh dont know about that.....Santa only gets out once a year.

I rang him and his missus answered. She then put him on phone to say he cannot go out cos his insurance is expired today and he has to wait until new year to renew it.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

KTRIC wrote: »
    Count me in for tomorrow. Haven't been on a spin for weeks now.

Quote: KTRIC
    Great spin and nice to put some faces to names finally. It'll be my last Sunday Spin though, there was an inordinate about of breaks / stopping which put me off.

Tis a while since u were out alright Lol
    We better stock up on tae in the house before we leave to cut down on the take stops.

I will try make some contraption for Lookbehindyou so he can smoke while on the bike Haha.

You got me there Brian, ha ha.

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it still 1130 at Naas ?

KTRIC wrote: »
    Is it still 1130 at Naas ?

Yup

• Advertisement

Yup

Ok , cya there

God damn fluid container snapped off when i was giving the bike a once over just now.
    Gotta root out some cable ties to keep it on for the day, lol

Half a roll of electrical tape and its sorted :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

I'll be at Kilcock for 12. See some of ya there

Good day Lads.

Good day Lads.

Twas grand! My ass is still like a prune and i could of done without a horse headbutting me :D

Another good sunday spin lads, great laugh LOL.

Goodlad, sorry for putting the hammer down, had to get home before dinner time - she had my food dished out just as I got in the door :)

Had a blast lads :)

• Advertisement

Advertisement