Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

According to the MET its meant to be a terrible day Sunday. I am due out just like last week but getting some building work done starting on Monday and I have a good bit of prep work to sort so I will see how I get on with that Sat.

Stay safe peoples.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Won't be out tomorrow or the next few days. Will be with the other million cars driving to work f**k sake! Needs some repair work done on the bike, just waiting on the insurance. Hope its good to go for next week. Whoever is out enjoy the spin and stay safe out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,064 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Have a spill? :( at least you're ok by the sound of it?

© 1982 Sinclair Research Ltd

ninja900 wrote: »
    Have a spill? :( at least you're ok by the sound of it?

Just a small one. Thankfully it was not my fault and had three gardai there to see it happening. Still though its no fun coming off them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Anyone going out this sunday?

• Advertisement

goodlad wrote: »

Yes DEFFO....missed sunday gone with builders in the house n that so I will be out and about for sure.

Cool, well i will be out anyways.
    Just got a new chain, sprockets (went down one on the front), new bearings on front and back, hot grips installed and got type pressures sorted.... So im dying to get out and see how the bike feels now, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Going to try to make it as well :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Might be!!

I might tip over for the food! And too have a catch up. Dont think I will head out on the bike for too long though.

• Advertisement

leppla wrote: »
    I might tip over for the food! And too have a catch up. Dont think I will head out on the bike for too long though.

Just warm her up as the saying goes....spin over bit of food and long spin back. Maybe the N52 for ****s and giggles :eek: :eek:

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Just warm her up as the saying goes....spin over bit of food and long spin back. Maybe the N52 for ****s and giggles :eek: :eek:

Gave the chain a going over today as it was sitting up. Took it out for a spin to get petrol and I kept ****ing goin!!:eek::eek: Out for an hour or so and it was good to be back on her.

Wonda-Boy give me a text later with the ole details for tomorrow.

So is anyone out tomorrow meeting at Naas? If ya are then what time?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Cant make it myself lads.:(

Blu3 is heading up so will be passing Naas Gary, just waiting on a txt back from him. Might be another one or two aswell....not out all day but will have a blast for a few hrs.

Sound man. Suits me perfect anyways caus im not out for a full day myself. Just wann get outa the house for a few hours before i go bonkers! :rolleyes:

Sound man. Suits me perfect anyways caus im not out for a full day myself. Just wann get outa the house for a few hours before i go bonkers! :rolleyes:

I'll be in Naas at the storm cinema for around 10:30 give or take a few minutes, will wait 10-15 minutes then head ot kilcock to meet up with wonda and the rest. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

Sorry, but will not be out for spin this sunday.
    Darren 250 is painting my place and I am holding the ladder for him.
    So thats 2 less.

No probs Mick....see you before you know it anyway.

no problem Lookbehindyou you will have the place sorted for the good weather and u will be due out for a few spins. Talk to u during the week. See the rest of u in the morning. Cold out there at the moment so give the tyres a chance to warm up!

• Advertisement

Something came up and I wont be in Naas on time so don't wait around for me, if I can make it I will meet you all at kilcock or Watsons.

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    Something came up and I wont be in Naas on time so don't wait around for me, if I can make it I will meet you all at kilcock or Watsons.

I seen your post at 10:30 so I left naas and headed on to kilcock. Here now but no one else is here. I've no idea where Watson's is so I'm just gonna head home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Kido Fazer 1

@ wonda, something happen your bike at the traffic lights this morning? Seen a few cars stopped at the green light & then copped you were in front of them.

@ wonda, something happen your bike at the traffic lights this morning? Seen a few cars stopped at the green light & then copped you were in front of them.

Noticed coming out of the estate she was not 100% and after lying up for 2 weeks......Went to pull off at said lights and at low revs was a bit spluttery and it cut out, but she started straight away and I was gone in seconds. Was grand after about 20 mins but deffo condensation building up from being on the side stand in the garden and collecting in one of the plug leads. Will have to have a look and get some WD40 down there and resit the leads....coz the battery is 100%. As I said it was the same just after christmas when going up to Belfast....that took alot longer to wear off.

No doubt I would have got a push off you if needed, either that or a vid all over you tube or some mongo struggling pushing the bike :P

Great laugh as always, I'm sorry I couldn't stick around for a long spin but have loads to do at home. Hopefully a decent spin next weekend.

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    Great laugh as always, I'm sorry I couldn't stick around for a long spin but have loads to do at home. Hopefully a decent spin next weekend.

Yeah, it is always great craic....must get myself a set of braces they seem to be the fashion with the "young lads" these days. I am sooooo out of touch with the bike fashion. Me getting a set of leathers the HACK OF ME!!! :D

Yeah, it is always great craic....must get myself a set of braces they seem to be the fashion with the "young lads" these days. I am sooooo out of touch with the bike fashion. Me getting a set of leathers the HACK OF ME!!! :D

A nice multicoloured set over the leathers would be the job wonda.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 43 BJJ_Expert

Too late for today but maybe next Sunday, but where is the meeting point ? Naas ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Kido Fazer 1

No doubt I would have got a push off you if needed, either that or a vid all over you tube or some mongo struggling pushing the bike :P
    I would have helped you out if needed be. Puttin a struggling lad on a bike on Utube, nah Gary, not my style.

• Advertisement

hehe! Sure look i love those braces and no amount of slagging will make me not wear them. I wont give in like Leppla to slaggings :p:p
    BJJ_Expert wrote: »
    Too late for today but maybe next Sunday, but where is the meeting point ? Naas ?

Naas across from the storm cinema. There is a spot to pull in there where Vacant Airsoft was.

Advertisement