Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

goodlad wrote: »

hehe! Sure look i love those braces and no amount of slagging will make me not wear them. I wont give in like Leppla to slaggings :p:p

Naas across from the storm cinema. There is a spot to pull in there where Vacant Airsoft was.

I didn't just give in now. I went and purchased myself correctly fitting attire in hg.

U have the sv looking well goodlad, you have put your own touch on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

leppla wrote: »
    I didn't just give in now. I went and purchased myself correctly fitting attire in hg.

U have the sv looking well goodlad, you have put your own touch on it.

Correct fitting attire?! Jaysus you got awful posh all of a sudden :p

Ah sure the SV sure is looking sexy. Its all those little carbon extras.
    I just sussed out all the armor in my old jacket was Knox armor and fits into my new jacket. Whipping out all the ****e foam "Armor" now and putting the knox stuff in :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

The boike is a super piece of kit, dont go messing with it anymore G but I love the "LIMITED EDITION" oxford heated grips you have :D

No excuses now not to be out on the "Jolly Boys Outing" every Sunday for a sausage roll and a grin. Leppla and I have the owner of that cafe in the pocket the free stuff we get is mental and its a savage way to start a ride out. ;)

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    The boike is a super piece of kit, dont go messing with it anymore G but I love the "LIMITED EDITION" oxford heated grips you have :D

No excuses now not to be out on the "Jolly Boys Outing" every Sunday for a sausage roll and a grin. Leppla and I have the owner of that cafe in the pocket the free stuff we get is mental and its a savage way to start a ride out. ;)

Man they are so amazing!! When i was about to split off at the kilcullen exit i went to give the lights a flash to say cya to blu but would ya know.... My limited edition grips actually block access to the light flash button!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Man they are so amazing!! When i was about to split off at the kilcullen exit i went to give the lights a flash to say cya to blu but would ya know.... My limited edition grips actually block access to the light flash button!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

LMFAO, I now know what the SV stands for:- Slight Variation!!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Thought they were restricting the throttle fully being opened on you as well :p Did ya not see me turn around and give you the thumbs up before i darted :D

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    Did ya not see me turn around and give you the thumbs up before i darted :D

Considering at the time we were doing around
    i didnt feel like taking a hand off the bars to give ya one back... even though you seemed comfortable enough to turn the fook around! hahaha :o

Thats why i tried to flash the flights to acknowledge your thumbs up only to discover that my limited edition grips blocked the button to flash the high beams, lol

Thought they were restricting the throttle fully being opened on you as well :p

aaahahaha!! **** :p
    Tbh at about 160 i was getting my chest o nhe tank because i felt like i was going to be blown off the bike. I have no idea how the hell you sit upright with that wind hitting you.

Should be out and about on Sunday girls, that is if I am not kango hammering a ****in wall! Will know late sat whats what. Weather is meant to be good so all the fair weather walters will be out and aboooout!

Should be out and about on Sunday girls, that is if I am not kango hammering a ****in wall! Will know late sat whats what. Weather is meant to be good so all the fair weather walters will be out and aboooout!

Ah sure I need to scrub the new rear tyre in, count me in!

• Advertisement

Meet at usual place blu3 @ 11:45, Mick will see you there. I will meet you two at 12:30 and on for a fried egg and cup o tae....looking forward to seeing the blue bomber that Mick got.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

Blu, just to confirm meet in Naas at 11.45 - 12,00. I will be there.
    Then full steam over to Kilcock to meet WonderHorseBurger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Hope ye have a good day lads. Working in the garden, I heard bikes all over the place. Was a nice day for it. It's heart-breaking not being able to get out. :(

Jasus lads, that was some craic today! Had a great laugh filtering on the way back with Mick! Thank your missus for the coffee leppla and them roads from summerhill to your gaf are brilliant, we have to do that again some day!

Jasus lads, that was some craic today! Had a great laugh filtering on the way back with Mick! Thank your missus for the coffee leppla and them roads from summerhill to your gaf are brilliant, we have to do that again some day!

Great roads. Me and wondaboy have done them a few times. Thanks for dragging me out lads. Gave the chain a bit of oil when I got back. I will be on it for the week now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

Great spin today, and NO RAIN.

I would say the bruises will be healed by next week Brian....the "Queen Bee" was bulling you left her watching corrie.....but it was a great day for the bikes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

What bike did you get Mick?

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Sounds like fun was had again today, raging i missed the spin but will be back out soon:D

nerrad1983 wrote: »
    Sounds like fun was had again today, raging i missed the spin but will be back out soon:D

Are you not coming out again until you upgrade Darren? That would be a shame m8 :(

• Advertisement

What bike did you get Mick?

Joe, he invested in a nearly new looking mint Triumph Sprint 1050GT with only a handful of miles on it. Its a cracking bike and rides really well...I had to break it in for him today :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Joe, he invested in a nearly new looking mint Triumph Sprint 1050GT with only a handful of miles on it. Its a cracking bike and rides really well...I had to break it in for him today :p

Very nice. Good of you to be looking after the chap in his old age:P Hope to see yiz all soon.

Are you not coming out again until you upgrade Darren? That would be a shame m8 :(

Will be back out soon mate, i went out and picked up a new bike today, i wont be out on it for a while yet so il be stuck on the little 250 for the time being:rolleyes:

Will be back out soon mate, i went out and picked up a new bike today, i wont be out on it for a while yet so il be stuck on the little 250 for the time being:rolleyes:

What did you pick up?

A k7 gsxr 600 mate :D

Cant wait till i get out on it :cool:

YA WHAT.....a HOOOLIGAN BOIKE!

Any pics....cracking machine. Green Martian wont be too happy I tells ya, then again he never out so you wont clash pmsl :p

Nice. Get the pics up

Nice one mate, considering how you were on the 250 you'll be leaving us old folk to dust :D

why are you stuck on the 250, insurance is it?

Nice one mate, considering how you were on the 250 you'll be leaving us old folk to dust :D

why are you stuck on the 250, insurance is it?

Lol looking forward to hitting the kells to ardee road during the summer:D

Yea i think im gonna have to wait till i get my 1st years no claims before i can insure it unfortunately

• Advertisement

Lol looking forward to hitting the kells to ardee road during the summer:D

Yea i think im gonna have to wait till i get my 1st years no claims before i can insure it unfortunately

LOL, there is another road from summerhill to Leppla's place, some epic twistiest - unfortunately short but sweet, you'd definitely enjoy it!

Did you get a quote?

Advertisement