Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

nerrad1983 wrote: »
    Lol looking forward to hitting the kells to ardee road during the summer:D

Yea i think im gonna have to wait till i get my 1st years no claims before i can insure it unfortunately

http://www.globalmotorbikes.com/forums/showthread.php?10061-What-to-do-when-refused-an-insurance-quote&p=188267#post188267 (may need to login, I'm not sure)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Darren I will take that bike and stick the miles on it for you..nay bother! In fact I would not even charge you for it....PMSL. Or as I said in the PM do a ferris bueller and stick it on a set of paddock stands and knock it into 1st and the miles will fly on. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Darren I will take that bike and stick the miles on it for you..nay bother! In fact I would not even charge you for it....PMSL. Or as I said in the PM do a ferris bueller and stick it on a set of paddock stands and knock it into 1st and the miles will fly on. :eek:

Wonda you are hooligan enough without a bike like that :rolleyes:

They are only young lads bikes anyways . . .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Lovely gsxr dude. Its what i wanted when i got my sv but the insurance was a bit mental at the time for a gsxr. One day though!

leppla wrote: »
    Wonda you are hooligan enough without a bike like that :rolleyes:

They are only young lads bikes anyways . . .

WHA! I am the most restrained of the lot of ya.......:rolleyes: Most of you lot would want to downgrade the cc not upgrade the hack of yis, most of the times the revs never see the bottom half of the clock. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Kido Fazer 1

What's the story on going on these spins? Late start, early start & where do ye go?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

What's the story on going on these spins? Late start, early start & where do ye go?

Time is usually announced here a few days before hand, sometimes we have people join up later on during the day. We stop for a bit of grub and decide on a route. And its always a good laugh :D!

The 1st rule of SPIN SUNDAY is that there are no rulezzzzz

The 1st rule of SPIN SUNDAY is that there are no rulezzzzz

You just broke the first rule of spin sunday by creating a rule . . . :D

That aint a rule you numpty....its a STATEMENT!

:D

• Advertisement

Hopefully i will be out this Sunday.
    Its gonna be my last spin for the foreseeable future as im gonna be working in a new Airsoft site in Tallaght every weekend from now on.

Well you can hook me up with a nice piece of kit I tells ya....we gonna go buck wild a few of us off here, and leppla's bro who is the new Steven Segal will be the leader of the pack.

Mental icy out there today lads.
    Not sure i have the bottle for that on two wheels :o

I aint out in anyways lads hence no post yesterday....too much work around the house after the buliders. Operation clean up, this fine dust will be falling for fookin weeks!

Take it handy lads if you are out and drop in for a cup of darjeeling and a hobnob if passing.

Just back from a spin, been out since 10am went to Lough Dreg and back. It's so fecking cold but the sun has been out and the roads were dry, enjoyed the spin met only one other biker!

Good stuff Blu3, I would have loved to go for a spin but its not on today at all....will get out for a short spin tomorrow or Tuesday.

Out for a blast tomorrow, should have leppla in tow if he is sweet talking the "Queen Bee" tonite....he prolly has a pizza and a netflix ordered for her to sweeten the deal the DURTY DAWG!

Out for a blast tomorrow, should have leppla in tow if he is sweet talking the "Queen Bee" tonite....he prolly has a pizza and a netflix ordered for her to sweeten the deal the DURTY DAWG!

Just on boards for a second while I am on the bog (can't let the missus see me on this again!!!) LOL

I will be out tomorrow for a few hours for sure. I will meet this wonda fella and ensure he gets to the location for food and water.

Who else will be about.

leppla wrote: »
    Just on boards for a second while I am on the bog (can't let the missus see me on this again!!!) LOL

I will be out tomorrow for a few hours for sure. I will meet this wonda fella and ensure he gets to the location for food and water.

Who else will be about.

Never mind the water....just the FOOD. Lookbehindyou might be around later in the day sure we give him a bell at some stage and tell him there is a half price sale on the eggs in watsons!!!! :D:D

I'll be out as well, 2 more coming up with me. Probably head back after the grub though, we'll see how it goes.

• Advertisement

See yiz in a bit lads...chilly but dry. Make sure the long johns are on and the water bottle is stowed inside the braces!

Was a glorious day today for the bikes, a tad chilly but very enjoyable. Roads are still a tad greasy but still better then the pissing rain......notice a huge increase in the amount of bikes out today. So you can bet there will be a noticable rise between now and the summer.

Usual suspects tomorrow....NO GREEN ALLOWED!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

What if the bike is green?? :p :pac:

Hope ye have a good day for it lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

that counts me out then lol

have a good one lads, stay safe ;)

Have a good one lads! I wont be free till the afternoon, give me a shout if the spin is near by me, might be able to meetup for a coffee and a chat!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

Meet up in Naas approx 12 and then will make the way over Carlow direction.
    Darren, are you coming ? your green is excused cos you are a regular.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

No not tomorrow unfortunately mick

Will give you a shout during the week though about module 5

Have a good one out anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I'd love to but its bloody cold out :P

• Advertisement

Snowing here in ratoath. Still half thinking of heading out though? Whats it like elsewhere?

Advertisement