Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

goodlad wrote: »
    Anyone heading out tomorrow?

Im heading to the vintage jap bike show in swords and then onto Crossans if you're interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Cheers for the offer man but sure I'm gonna leave it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Well had a rasper of a spin today and yesterday....was at the Road Races on sat and went up to Crossans today and got a lovely bargain....
    :D:D

[URL="[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/imag0046lq.jpg/][IMG]http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/1281/imag0046lq.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]"][/url]imag0046lq.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Registered Users Posts: 3,035 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Well had a rasper of a spin today and yesterday....was at the Road Races on sat and went up to Crossans today and got a lovely bargain....
    :D:D

[URL="[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/imag0046lq.jpg/][IMG]http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/1281/imag0046lq.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]"][/url]imag0046lq.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tis the best thing I ever got, I am buying mounts left, right and centre :)

Join Ireland Weather Network

Any tips greatly appreciated m8, whats the best place to mount it on the lid etc. I have the scala rider on my Arai already ffs I will look like a mongo with this aswell.

I need a microSD aswell (64GB, 32GB at least) and I want to get the carry case for the lot of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

How much did that set ya back in crossans??

oh and class 10 microsd cards are meant to be the business. Not exactly cheap, but you can get a 64gb one here from an irish company for €60 http://www.memoryc.com/flashmemorycards/microsd/64gbsandiskmicrosdxccl10mobileultraandroid.html

Some people have problems with 64gb cards, me mine is ok. but I do have 3 32gb class 10 U1 cards :) I do have the suction mount and use that to test locations on the bike, but I also use a tether, fishing trace :) Like you I also have a bluetooth unit on my Shark so have lumps and bumps on it now.

Looking forward to the first video

Dont expect too much from me mate, I used to have the Old DriftHD Stealth but I sold it. So need to get used to this now.....I totally forgot about that Memory C place I used to get my RAM from them when I was building PCs and I just got a 64GB class 10 card from argos for €90!!!

Everything charging now....happy days.

I was lucky in tht someone was selling a LCD bac and battery bac and I got the both cheap only to discover he had never used them so was a better bargain.

I put a mount above the light on the DV but seems to be a lot of movement so gonna try again. Have to try the mounts I have on the BMW yet

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Hope to make it out this Sunday for the day, Havent been out with yous in ages, and finally got insured on the gsxr:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

nerrad1983 wrote: »
    Hope to make it out this Sunday for the day, Havent been out with yous in ages, and finally got insured on the gsxr:D

Same here, it's been flat out at work for the past month, this weekend is the only time I have had time to relax!

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    Same here, it's been flat out at work for the past month, this weekend is the only time I have had time to relax!

Won't make it out tomorrow lads unfortunately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Anyone heading out tomorrow?

Communion weekend lads I am goosed....I can get out of alot of stuff but not this....lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Think i am going to give tomorrow a miss and just stay local with a few lads from where i am.......

Who is out this sunday for a spin?

I was gonna go on the bloodbike run but i dont think i am anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

It'll be quiet again this week between NW200 and Communions. One of these days I'll get out again but it won't be this week.

I think im the only person i know with a bike that doesn't care about any form of bike racing :o

Nothing stopping you from joining us on the lovely 450klm round trip.....;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

So who is up for a spin this Sunday?

• Advertisement

I would love to but its the little fellas christening so im stuck home for the poxy sham event.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Can't commit 100% but I may be around on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Need to replace the TPS on the fz6, hopefully it will arrive tomorrow so I can replace it and will be ready for Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,064 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

goodlad wrote: »
    I would love to but its the little fellas christening so im stuck home for the poxy sham event.

Sorry goodlad but this sort of thing really gets on my nerves, this country would be a much better place if people stopped going along with sham religion to keep the grandparents quiet or for fear of what the neighbours might think.
    OT rant over.

© 1982 Sinclair Research Ltd

Anyway.....

I will be around later in the day, going to look at a bike with a mate at 12. Then its P>A>R>T>Y - T>I>M>E :pac::pac::pac::pac::D

ninja900 wrote: »
    Sorry goodlad but this sort of thing really gets on my nerves, this country would be a much better place if people stopped going along with sham religion to keep the grandparents quiet or for fear of what the neighbours might think.
    OT rant over.

Thanks for your opinion. However my girlfriend is religious which is why my kid is being christened. So yes, im going along with the sham of an event as its my girlfriends belief.

So please take your opinion and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Anyway.....

I will be around later in the day, going to look at a bike with a mate at 12. Then its P>A>R>T>Y - T>I>M>E :pac::pac::pac::pac::D

What ya going to look at?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Hopefully going to look at my first bike on Sunday...

Want something decent but cheap, so that (1) I can afford it now... and (2) that I'm not going to be too upset over any minor bumps it gets from me learning!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Hopefully going to look at my first bike on Sunday...

Want something decent but cheap, so that (1) I can afford it now... and (2) that I'm not going to be too upset over any minor bumps it gets from me learning!!!

What bike is it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

It's a 1990 400CC Yamaha Virago on Adverts.

Advertisement