Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I might be out...but I think it might rain. Rain is the enemy!

I will sit and look at the weather forcast from midnight onwards and make an executive decision at 10am.

Since when did rain ever bother you Gary ? or did you wash your machine and dont want any dirt on it ? Or have you to wait until the decision maker allows you ?? ha ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Haven't been feeling well since yesterday, just coming around now. If I am better by the morning I will be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Since when did rain ever bother you Gary ? or did you wash your machine and dont want any dirt on it ? Or have you to wait until the decision maker allows you ?? ha ha.

After the Northwest I have now got webbed feet ffs....Only taking the piss I will be out and about.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

See you there sunday

Are you's going to be opposite the Cinema in naas? Hoping to make it!

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Wont be out tomorrow lads have a good one!

• Advertisement

Ill be there for around 11:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

Thats the place. 11.30am

Be on time lads....ever notice how the people waiting are always more pissed off then the late one arriving!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 nigs

Any chance of a relative noobie tagging along. I wouldnt imagine id hold ye up. Im not the slowest' but wouldnt be getting the knee down either if ye know what i mean. If the pace is fairly heavy its cool il leave it.... Just havent been on a long spin yet....?

nigs wrote: »
    Any chance of a relative noobie tagging along. I wouldnt imagine id hold ye up. Im not the slowest' but wouldnt be getting the knee down either if ye know what i mean. If the pace is fairly heavy its cool il leave it.... Just havent been on a long spin yet....?

Come along you'll be grand! :)

• Advertisement

More then welcome, there is no pace on these spins. They are designed for lads starting out like myself. And most of the time all the lads done the IBT with Lookbehindyou and out for experience.

And if you fancy moving on a bit then go to the front of the line and let off some steam, just dont turn off without telling anyone. Meeting in Naas 11:30 and Clane @ 12 so take your pick....

right so..... il meet ye at naas at 11:30,witch means il leave my gaf at 11:28.il go and get my bear grills survival kit and a change of clothes and my passport.......cant wait..lol

One of the best spin in a while....had everything, Ice cream, good craic, near crash drama and good weather. Will upload a few vids when I get the chance.....

Nice to meet the new lads today, all really nice guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭dorannoel

Had a good day out and was a brill spin,

Nice 2 meet the new people

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Savage day out. Twas a cracker.
    I'm dying to see the video of the N52.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

goodlad wrote: »
    Savage day out. Twas a cracker.
    I'm dying to see the video of the N52.

N52 is a great road. Looking forward to seeing a vid also.

Wonda, Lookbehindyou- Did yiz get sorted in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

Class spin with a great group today some craic, will have to do again soon! Ps TT on the box now ITV4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

Great spin!!! Was my first group ride and loved it! Great bunch of lads, was nice meeting everyone. Keep an eye on done deal for a 250 :-)

Great spin, great laughs too! Pictures are uploading, will post them on after some grub!

Can't wait to see the vid Wonda!

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    Great spin, great laughs too! Pictures are uploading, will post them on after some grub!

Can't wait to see the vid Wonda!

Thinking of doing a "Not Dead Yet" episode every week...might even charge for it :pac::pac::pac:

Have the mongo that nearly killed me bang to rights on video too :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I had a feckin blast today. Met some top blokes and very educational day allround. 1# apparently im not black 2# my speedo goes above 100kms (ie: 101kms). 3# the n52 can give you a semi 4# dont ask people do they want to wipe their helmets ( sexual innuendo). Cant wait to do it again. Cant remember every'1s names but big thanks to mick the orange blur"blue the helmet polisher" and wonda il pull you out of that car and kick the ****e out of ye" for making sure us new guys didnt get lost. Cant wait to do it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Great too hear of a good spin lads. All home safe also. I will catch up with wonda and noel during the week for the full story. Hope too be back really soon!!

I had a feckin blast today. Met some top blokes and very educational day allround. 1# apparently im not black 2# my speedo goes above 100kms (ie: 101kms). 3# the n52 can give you a semi 4# dont ask people do they want to wipe their helmets ( sexual innuendo). Cant wait to do it again. Cant remember every'1s names but big thanks to mick the orange blur"blue the helmet polisher" and wonda il pull you out of that car and kick the ****e out of ye" for making sure us new guys didnt get lost. Cant wait to do it again.

Ya fecker! LOL I made no such offer!

Below are a few pics from today, full set is here http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrblu-/sets/72157633884520405/

Filling up the tanks!!!
    8928704652_11c9186645_h.jpg

You know you smoke too much when...
    8928185695_595a4c8e71_h.jpg

Goodlad's seat after a few scarey lefts and a very scarey right! :p
    8928805140_9d355c1250_h.jpg

A little break, no helmets were polished!
    8928829608_b006e9a3b6_h.jpg

Some coffee with your foam sir?
    8928257773_4efb1f2040_h.jpg

Last stop...
    8928883192_53f8798310_h.jpg

Last pic of the day...
    8928280085_04a4ff9684_h.jpg

Some great pics there blue. But in goodlads defence we were all following your line. So if you went tru the ditch we were going with ye......!

Some great pics there blue. But in goodlads defence we were all following your line. So if you went tru the ditch we were going with ye......!

Ah you were all well able for it :P ! Everyone made it home in one piece....right?

Lovely stuff lads...really was a FOOKIN CRACKER of a spin. Will prolly miss the spin this weekend coming with the road races on in Cork (I think).
    Have the vids uploaded onto the PC so I will do what I can to even get a few samples up tomorrow....ALOT of editing to be done I tells ya :eek::eek:

good pictures blue.

I try 2 member 2 bring my HD Drift camera the next time

good pictures blue.

I try 2 member 2 bring my HD Drift camera the next time

• Advertisement

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Lovely stuff lads...really was a FOOKIN CRACKER of a spin. Will prolly miss the spin this weekend coming with the road races on in Cork (I think).
    Have the vids uploaded onto the PC so I will do what I can to even get a few samples up tomorrow....ALOT of editing to be done I tells ya :eek::eek:

Upload them private and send us the link ;)

Advertisement