Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 nigs

I was digging that cbr600 rr so much i had a little shot of 1 when i got home. It was just sittin in tescos......? Lol 2 euro a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

nigs wrote: »
    I was digging that cbr600 rr so much i had a little shot of 1 when i got home. It was just sittin in tescos......? Lol 2 euro a shot.

ROFLMAO....that is one epic picture dude! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Good number of yiz out today. The cafe owner could do with having a storage room for all the gear:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    Ya fecker! LOL I made no such offer!

If i remember correctly you even had a some drool rolling off your chin while you made the offer, haha.

Between your helmet polish offer, mick saying he will cum up our insides to teach us how to use a mirror and zubair just saying he loved his first group ride, its all sounding a little freaky at this stage, hahahaha! :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Cant wait to get the back box and panniers off the SV and hit that N52 again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

goodlad wrote: »
    Between your helmet polish offer, mick saying he will cum up our insides to teach us how to use a mirror and noel just saying he loved his first group ride

If my missus knew what I was really doing for the 8 hours I won't be allowed out for a "Sunday Spin" again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

If i remember correctly you even had a some drool rolling off your chin while you made the offer, haha.

Between your helmet polish offer, mick saying he will cum up our insides to teach us how to use a mirror and zubair just saying he loved his first group ride, its all sounding a little freaky at this stage, hahahaha! :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Cant wait to get the back box and panniers off the SV and hit that N52 again.

While all yiz gaylords wearing black leather....very BLUE OYSTER altogether!!!! One of them bikers lads in the vid looks like nigs with a moustache....:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭prunudo

zubair wrote: »
    If my missus knew what I was really doing for the 8 hours I won't be allowed out for a "Sunday Spin" again!

Good turn out, I wouldn't mind joining up some Sunday but after reading some of these posts I'm slightly worried!!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 nigs

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    While all yiz gaylords wearing black leather....very BLUE OYSTER altogether!!!! One of them bikers lads in the vid looks like nigs with a moustache....:pac::pac::pac:

Right this is getting way out of hand. Id just kike to put on record that in no way did i come up the inside of another biker nor did i wipe anothers helmet. But wonda boy did offer me a leather waist coat and a set of nipple clamps from his personal collection ..... I declined. Ps wonda defo my new ring tone.....!

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Sounds like i missed a good day out :(

Looking forward to seeing the videos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

nerrad1983 wrote: »
    Sounds like i missed a good day out :(

Looking forward to seeing the videos

+1

• Advertisement

Upload them private and send us the link ;)

Im stalking the forum for the link :o

I will send the main vid via PM and stick a small one up here for a look at....will deffo get it done today as I was out and about yesterday.

Soz for the delay.

Im stalking the forum for the link :o

No sign of it yet lol, been pestering him about it since Sunday night.

I will send the main vid via PM and stick a small one up here for a look at....will deffo get it done today as I was out and about yesterday.

Soz for the delay.

Going to have to have a word with your manager!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

No sign of it yet lol, been pestering him about it since Sunday night.

Looking forward to seeing this too no pressure Wonda :D

Ahhh here....leave it FOOKIN out.

Could be an opportunity for a SKY SPORTS box office price charge at this rate....its uploading to now and its gonna take 90mins.

Ahhh here....leave it FOOKIN out.

Could be an opportunity for a SKY SPORTS box office price charge at this rate....its uploading to now and its gonna take 90mins.

I think I broke F5 on my keyboard!

HA....Refreshing your life away. I will sent it straight away lads....CHILL :cool:

Debating if I will stick up the incident with the numpty in the VW Jetta TBH.....just to see what a grade A asshole looks like, on a different day with no kids in the car he would have remember bikers I tell ya.

HA....Refreshing your life away. I will sent it straight away lads....CHILL :cool:

Debating if I will stick up the incident with the numpty in the VW Jetta TBH.....just to see what a grade A asshole looks like, on a different day with no kids in the car he would have remember bikers I tell ya.

Yep do it.

I wouldnt bother tbh.
    Sure Paddy will just start telling you that its all your fault anyway :pac::pac::D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

I also want links for this ****!! Dont Want to be out of the loop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

its uploading to now and its gonna take 90mins.

90 minutes?! But I want it now!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

That was a close call man you reacted well, would like to see the vid even though I was right behind you when it happened! It would be good to show what can happen even when a car is sat in the middle of a junction with right indicator on, Grade A Asshole is right!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Jaysus Gary, great vid. Thanks for sending it on.

Anyone else get to see it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Jaysus Gary, great vid. Thanks for sending it on.

Anyone else get to see it yet.

Sounds Like some one could be stirrin it !!!:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

leppla wrote: »
    Sounds Like some one could be stirrin it !!!:D:D:D

Glad to see someone else wide awake this hour of the day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭dorannoel

Send us the link aswell Gary when u have it up

If i remember right it was Blu, me, karl and then Gary on the N52 out front.

Hopefully the footage comes out good.

here we go lads, check your pm's!

• Advertisement

here we go lads, check your pm's!

I did and the vid is private. I died a little inside tbh :o

Advertisement