Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I was out...out of my FOOKIN mind heading down to Cork for the Glenmire road races....Sat practise was grand only half the even ran Sunday and cancelled after a bad crash and severe rain, leaving standing water all over the track.

Still had a new bike to break in, and my god she did me proud.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I was out...out of my FOOKIN mind heading down to Cork for the Glenmire road races....Sat practise was grand only half the even ran Sunday and cancelled after a bad crash and severe rain, leaving standing water all over the track.

Still had a new bike to break in, and my god she did me proud.

hopefuly next sunday will be the day when you gonna reveal your "majesty" to public on a regular sunday spin.

Bikerguy wrote: »
    hopefuly next sunday will be the day when you gonna reveal your "majesty" to public on a regular sunday spin.

Ed,

I dont get my jocks off to reveal my "MAJESTY" on sunday spins!!! :D

Parked on the M9 to cork at 7:30 after Micks visor was torn clean off when he lifted it up to look behind him...we were moving I can tell you.

60sy.jpg

Parked up for a cuppa and more go go juice.....

h79i.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Parked on the M9 to cork at 7:30 after Micks visor was torn clean off when he lifted it up to look behind him...we were moving I can tell you.

60sy.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Mick had his Sprint out aswell sat and sun on the trip to cork for the Glenmire races...

7ajn.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Mick had his Sprint out aswell sat and sun on the trip to cork for the Glenmire races...

7ajn.jpg

Which is faster the blue one or the red one :D:D

The Blue one...coz mick is on it! Then again stick him on a fookin honda 50 and he leave you looking slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

The Blue one...coz mick is on it! Then again stick him on a fookin honda 50 and he leave you looking slow.

I'd pay to see that lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Lads they are both stunning.
    I was looking to change to one of them a while back but didnt have the shekles to put to a trade in.

Lovely bikes and crazy comfortable!

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

Looking at the pic of the 2 sprints on the Motorway, Gary is sitting like a big leprecaun on the concrete crash barrier taking pics, while myself and Aaron went back looking for my visor and the bits that hold it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

If you leave both bikes in a dark garage for the weekend, the chances of offspring are good:D You will have a mini purple sprint.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

looking for my visor and the bits that hold it on.

You hit a bird or something??? :eek:

Vikings wrote: »

NOPE!

Doing an impression of an OWL! :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    Tempted to go across the pond to pick one up now, silver 03 model 32K miles with full color coded panniers for 3K

Or you mentioned you'd be interested in a YZF R6 Blu, how about this one!

http://www.donedeal.co.uk/motorbikes-for-sale/yamah-yzf-r6-2006-taxed-restricted/5214469

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Or you mentioned you'd be interested in a YZF R6 Blu, how about this one!

http://www.donedeal.co.uk/motorbikes-for-sale/yamah-yzf-r6-2006-taxed-restricted/5214469

Trying to get my hands on a Sprint 1050 st, have one sourced in the uk so will see how it turns out in a few days.

Sweet jesus. Another triumph on scene. We need more honda's

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Bikerguy wrote: »
    Sweet jesus. Another triumph on scene. We need more honda's

All we need now is someone to buy a Harley..............:eek:

I'll get me coat...:o

there is a chap here... asking about HP.. importing one.. lol :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

Vikings wrote: »

No, I was making progress on the way to cork with 2 bikes in tow. I had my visor open 1 mill, when I turned around to see where the last bike was, the wind caught my visor and it flew off.
    I got the visor, but the bit that holds it on one side went missing. So I continued the journey without the visor.
    In Cork, I taped the visor to the helmet, but it kept fogging up until i done a bit of speed.

No, I was making progress on the way to cork with 2 bikes in tow. I had my visor open 1 mill, when I turned around to see where the last bike was, the wind caught my visor and it flew off.
    I got the visor, but the bit that holds it on one side went missing. So I continued the journey without the visor.
    In Cork, I taped the visor to the helmet, but it kept fogging up until i done a bit of speed.

what helmet have you got? i broke the same part, but changing visors from clear to black... - arai viper GT - cost me 50e and i was waiting for 10 days to get the same color to be delivered from Italy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

My next bike will (hopefully) be a Harley or a Triumph (but not a sprint) Bonnie, Truxton or Speed Triple, the Triple appeals to the houligan in me :D

Was talking too gary last night and he filled me in on the story. Fair play for driving it on with no visor:D:D

leppla wrote: »
    Was talking too gary last night and he filled me in on the story. Fair play for driving it on with no visor:D:D

Yeah legend he is...in fairness I was giving him directions over the radio :pac::pac::pac:

Yeah legend he is...in fairness I was giving him directions over the radio :pac::pac::pac:

And he trusted you :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭Wossack

double legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭Wossack

My next bike will (hopefully) be a Harley or a Triumph (but not a sprint) Bonnie, Truxton or Speed Triple, the Triple appeals to the houligan in me :D

triples have a very dangerous induction noise, they should really document it more clearly - its too bloody addictive :pac:

I remember getting the restriction removed from my street triple, and going out then - on a clear stretch of motorway and giving it a handfull to see if theres any difference (hah! how naive of me) - tis something else.. its like its snorting up the road in front of it, and just barking it out the back :eek:

if yer lookin at the speed triple, agree a price before you test ride it.. else if ye hit the induction noise, he'll have you in the palm of his hand like a crack addict

The noise is wonderful, as I said the burbling sound when rolling off is very sexy. The Street Triple R and the Daytona R are uber sexy bikes too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Just did :P

Advertisement