Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Wossack wrote: »
    triples have a very dangerous induction noise, they should really document it more clearly - its too bloody addictive :pac:

I remember getting the restriction removed from my street triple, and going out then - on a clear stretch of motorway and giving it a handfull to see if theres any difference (hah! how naive of me) - tis something else.. its like its snorting up the road in front of it, and just barking it out the back :eek:

if yer lookin at the speed triple, agree a price before you test ride it.. else if ye hit the induction noise, he'll have you in the palm of his hand like a crack addict

Oh I'm not lacking on those sounds from the R1100S (yt clip of my bike);

But I've future plan's which the Beemer won't fit.

I was thinking of the Triple simply because I'm a wheelie merchant and don't want f*ck up the Beemers final drive acting the sack ~ thats my hooligan side :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

KTRIC wrote: »
    Just did :P

Pics or it never happend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

I was thinking of the Triple simply because I'm a wheelie merchant and don't want f*ck up the Beemers final drive acting the sack ~ thats my hooligan side :cool:

Passed you the other morning in the Phoenix park. She looks well form the glimpse i got.

Passed you the other morning in the Phoenix park. She looks well form the glimpse i got.

That would most likely have been me alright, I'm riding through there at least twice daily.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Pedro K

If I'm up early enough tomorrow, I may come out to play. I've been meaning to for a while.

Coming from Tallaght. When and where would be the best meet up point?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

I will be out tomorrow. Who else is out and about?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭dorannoel

Awh I might as well head out for a spin aswel!!

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Wont be out tomorrow, have a good one lads and stay safe!

Anyone heading to Mondello?.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Is the mapping/fueling set up on that propperly???:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 nigs

Wont be out tomorrow. Got a free pass into mondello for the weekend. Hope the weather is better than today. Got ****ing pissed on. But only live 5 mins down the road so its not 2 bad for me. Felt bad for the lads traveling a good distance home.

paddy147 wrote: »
    Is the mapping/fueling set up on that propperly???:pac:

Yup, bang on. But its got a straight through Laser exhaust and a healthy pair of lungs ~ she'd waken the dead :D

nigs wrote: »
    Wont be out tomorrow. Got a free pass into mondello for the weekend. Hope the weather is better than today. Got ****ing pissed on. But only live 5 mins down the road so its not 2 bad for me. Felt bad for the lads traveling a good distance home.

Id say yous are all getting lashed out of it down there with those very strong winds and heavy rain showers...:pac::pac::D

I remember sitting in the stand years ago watching the Super Rallycross with my missus and daughter,and we got hammered out of it by the strong winds howling through the stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭dorannoel

Had a good spin with Leppla!

We met up with lookbehindyou later on the day

The rain even stay away for most of the day

Id say yous are all getting lashed out of it down there with those very strong winds and heavy rain showers...:pac::pac::D

Ye got pissed on both days. But played it smart today left the bikes at home and got the other half to drop us in. We had a few nice bevrages and some great racing. That supersport class is very competative.... Few crashes...(them young lads dont give a feck) but hats off to them lads on the sidecars. ****ing nutters.....

Ye got pissed on both days. But played it smart today left the bikes at home and got the other half to drop us in. We had a few nice bevrages and some great racing. That supersport class is very competative.... Few crashes...(them young lads dont give a feck) but hats off to them lads on the sidecars. ****ing nutters.....

I was so close to getting the missus to stop the car off at Mondello earlier yesterday.

We drove past on the way down to the National Horse Stud and Japanese Gardens in Newbridge.:)

Glad you had an enjoyable day and that the racing was action packed.:)

I was so close to getting the missus to stop the car off at Mondello earlier yesterday.

We drove past on the way down to the National Horse Stud and Japanese Gardens in Newbridge.:)

Glad you had an enjoyable day and that the racing was action packed.:)

Moderators ban this man, dammit I demand it.

Moderators ban this man, dammit I demand it.

:pac::pac::pac:

Couple of nice english reg bikes....(Triumph Sprint,Suzuki GSXR,Aprillia Tuono)....parked up down at The National Horse Stud actually....:p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

A very strong possibility that I will be out on a blackbird for the next Sunday spin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    A very strong possibility that I will be out on a blackbird for the next Sunday spin :)

Jaysus, ill never keep up with yiz now with your new bikes:P Ill def need a sat nav for the bike:pac:

• Advertisement

Jaysus, ill never keep up with yiz now with your new bikes:P Ill def need a sat nav for the bike:pac:

Ah here, youre no slouch on two wheels! It's going to take me a while to get accustomed to it, Ill probably hang back for a few spins :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Look at you all getting new bikes! I have a hankering for a second bike, i just gotta sell a kidney first!

For now i will stick to adding little bits to the Sv. Doing a few more little touches at the moment.
    blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    Ah here, youre no slouch on two wheels! It's going to take me a while to get accustomed to it, Ill probably hang back for a few spins :P

Yeah right.... haha

goodlad wrote: »
    Look at you all getting new bikes! I have a hankering for a second bike, i just gotta sell a kidney first!

For now i will stick to adding little bits to the Sv. Doing a few more little touches at the moment.

Yeah right.... haha

It's not new, it's a 99 but a clean one with 30K. FZ6 is up for sale, probably will sell shortly as I have had allot of genuine interest and some crazy offers as well, such as a catering van as a trade! :confused:

New to you is what i meant.
    I working out sticking a low power LED over the radiator cover and another one under the back seat. Nothing crazy bright though. Just a low subtle blue glow, lol

Any links to the bike you got?

Sure a catering van could be grand! You could follow us around on spins and cook for everyone :P

New to you is what i meant.
    I working out sticking a low power LED over the radiator cover and another one under the back seat. Nothing crazy bright though. Just a low subtle blue glow, lol

Any links to the bike you got?

Sure a catering van could be grand! You could follow us around on spins and cook for everyone :P

I wouldn't put blue or red, its illegal, they definitely don't take too kindly to it down around here anyway.

It's not on the web, that I know of anyway.

I'm sure Wonda would have loved the catering van!

Red would be legal on the back and only yellow or white would be legal on the front.
    But sure as i said, they arnt bright so im not too bothered about the legality of it.

Any idea yet when ya are picking up the blackbird?

Red would be legal on the back and only yellow or white would be legal on the front.
    But sure as i said, they arnt bright so im not too bothered about the legality of it.

Any idea yet when ya are picking up the blackbird?

Picking her up from across the pond, plan is to try and fly over Friday/Saturday and be back Saturday night/Sunday morning. Might have to delay it till next week though.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Pipz

hats off to them lads on the sidecars. ****ing nutters.....

Ah we're not that bad. ;) Was great craic on the sidecars that weekend actually. Everyone was on good form. :)

Pipz wrote: »
    Ah we're not that bad. ;) Was great craic on the sidecars that weekend actually. Everyone was on good form. :)

Ye it was a good day out. 1 of the lads with us used to do a bit with his dad. So i was getting educated about rose joints and camber and shaved knuckles etc. Went over after the last race to check his mates out. (the 2 yellow and black 1's) dont know how ye do it.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Pipz

Ye it was a good day out. 1 of the lads with us used to do a bit with his dad. So i was getting educated about rose joints and camber and shaved knuckles etc. Went over after the last race to check his mates out. (the 2 yellow and black 1's) dont know how ye do it.....

The yellow and black ones are my brothers. :)

Advertisement