Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 nigs

Pipz wrote: »
    The yellow and black ones are my brothers. :)

no way.......... ye was out there with little fran. (whos not so little anymore) and his uncle big fran (whos is big). so I think we met briefly, I was the tall 1 that fran was askin would I like a go while ye were packing away. so fair play to ye for getting on the side of 1 of them yokes. you put most of the blokes there to shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭prunudo

Ah we're not that bad. ;) Was great craic on the sidecars that weekend actually. Everyone was on good form. :)

Are you passenger on a sidecar! Fair play, takes some guts. Wouldn't be for most lads I'd say.

jvan wrote: »
    Are you passenger on a sidecar! Fair play, takes some guts. Wouldn't be for most lads I'd say.

prepare to feel even more emasculated......... he is a she........ and a ballsy 1 to getting on the side of 1 of them yokes.

nigs wrote: »
    prepare to feel even more emasculated......... he is a she........ and a ballsy 1 to getting on the side of 1 of them yokes.

Not at all, sure I met her at a spin in Wicklow a while back.
    What I meant was she's more brave than most lads who I know including myself

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Pipz

I wouldn't call myself brave, I just love it. Best feeling in the world being on the back of one of them. :). You do get the occasional 'oh ****' moment when you hit the grass or when you almost get spat off the back, but sure it's all part of it. :D.

• Advertisement

I wouldn't call myself brave, I just love it. Best feeling in the world being on the back of one of them. :). You do get the occasional 'oh ****' moment when you hit the grass or when you almost get spat off the back, but sure it's all part of it. :D.

Suppose if you weren't enjoying it, you wouldn't be doing it :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭serious3

being from a sidecar racing family i know how daft you are:D your brother needs a sticker my dads friend had on the back of his sidecar that he raced with his wife, it read "watch my arse, not hers!"

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Pipz

serious3 wrote: »
    being from a sidecar racing family i know how daft you are:D your brother needs a sticker my dads friend had on the back of his sidecar that he raced with his wife, it read "watch my arse, not hers!"

Ah I don't race on the back with my brothers, I race against them. Way more fun. haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭dorannoel

Any1 heading out for a spin 2moro??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

I will be cat Naas for about 11:30

• Advertisement

Dont go without me. Should make it. Got a flat on friday evening, mate put a plug in it, didnt trust it so took the wheel off so he could put a patch on it aswell. Then while i was putting it back on. The chain adjuster was reading. €€€€ new chain dickhead.... So being an impatiant person went to cotters and got chain and sprocket kit. €40 dearer than e bay but didnt have to wait and keeps the money floating around this country. So should make it; just trying to bang this chain in and should be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Hope you have a good one lads, get some pictures!

There was two of us at naas so just knocked it on the head and went home.

Well the deal is done, going to Kerry tomorrow to pick up my new 2002 Silver Blackbird with only 12K miles on the clock! So who is out Sunday :D

Nice man. Sure there will be no catching you now! Twas hard enough when you had the fz6.

I might be out Sunday. Won't be sure till Saturday

goodlad wrote: »

That'd be telling, you'll have to see the pics when I post them tomorrow :p

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    That'd be telling, you'll have to see the pics when I post them tomorrow :p

Good stuff blu. Best of luck with it. Take it handy the first few miles . . .

P.s welcome too the new bike club!!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

Well the deal is done, going to Kerry tomorrow to pick up my new 2002 Silver Blackbird with only 12K miles on the clock! So who is out Sunday :D

Only 12K Miles! Barely run in for a Blackbird, very nice best of luck with it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Jammy fooker ya....that is a tasty bird. Mick will be jealous lol.....I am sure he will put it through its paces. Delighted for you blu3.....dont know if I am out this Sun. I am at the races Fri & Sat and will have to collect my dog after my holidays on Sun.

I will see if I can collect it today....need to source a van.

Miles of smiles on her blu3.

• Advertisement

I'll be at naas around 11:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Wont be out tomorrow blu just going to stay local

Have a good one and enjoy your new bike :D

I wont know till the morning if im gonna be out tomorrow.
    Just in the door from a solid few hours of airsoft and im bolloxed tired.

I wont know till the morning if im gonna be out tomorrow.
    Just in the door from a solid few hours of airsoft and im bolloxed tired.

You be grand after a kip Gary, we need to make the most of the summer days and tomorrow is meant to be a cracker.....see you all in the morning.

I'll be at naas around 11:30.

Blu3 I will meet you in clane at 12...so go straight from naas to clane and then we pick up a few at Kilcock. And then for a bite to eat.....I will not be out for the whole day tomorrow but most of it.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    You be grand after a kip Gary, we need to make the most of the summer days and tomorrow is meant to be a cracker.....see you all in the morning.

Thats a fine assumption, haha. But the odds are i will be in a jock as usual.

Sure i will see tomorrow

Thats a fine assumption, haha. But the odds are i will be in a jock as usual.

Sure i will see tomorrow

Nothing a durty greasy fry and a mug of tea wont cure....:pac::pac:

Wont make this 1 lads. Stuck at home doing D.I.Y. Sucks but it has to be done. Might pop round to the cinema and have a nose at blu3's new bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭The_Chap

Enjoyed that today good to meet you all

Andy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

The_Chap wrote: »
    Enjoyed that today good to meet you all

Andy

thanks andy for great company.

Ed

one one random shot.

bandit, triumph, bird, HRC, 954