Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

Will NOT be joining up for the spin lads. Am working all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

pleasure as always. i just came back.. cracking day...

20130721_123447_zps873f1ff2.jpg

20130721_123431_zpsc263b5ca.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Great day out as always

All the new bikes look great lads!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Just in the door! Great spin lads, good craic!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭prunudo

Good spin lads, lovely roads although ill have to see about adjusting my shock. Nice to meet you all, sorry I had to bail in Ardee, hopefully next time ill have more time, if you'll have me back!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Good to meet new faces off here....it was a cracking spin and we covered some great roads. Found another absolute cracker of a road on the way back from Kinnegad today....

Hopefully see you all Sunday after next as Road Races in Armoy next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Really enjoyed todays spin. Great roads and great weather. The ole ice cream cone was spot on too.

All the bikes were looking well lads .

And will the few ppl who are still not wearing the matching attire for Sunday spin please get kitted out. You know who yous are . . .

leppla wrote: »
    Really enjoyed todays spin. Great roads and great weather. The ole ice cream cone was spot on too.

All the bikes were looking well lads .

And will the few ppl who are still not wearing the matching attire for Sunday spin please get kitted out. You know who yous are . . .

Lol it was like a promo shoot for RST today

nerrad1983 wrote: »
    Lol it was like a promo shoot for RST today

****in clingers yiz all are....trying to copy the good Wondaboy in the RST leathers.

Might have to get a red set now, and a red helmet and gloves. Feeling a little under dressed after nerrad showing up today. :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭Wossack

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    ****in clingers yiz all are....trying to copy the good Wondaboy in the RST leathers.

Might have to get a red set now, and a red helmet and gloves. Feeling a little under dressed after nerrad showing up today. :pac::pac::pac:

took the liberty of throwing together a quick photoshop of what I imagine the spins might look like in a few years

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Wossack wrote: »
    took the liberty of throwing together a quick photoshop of what I imagine the spins might look like in a few years

:D:D:D

From Left to Right. . . .Nerrad Wonda Boy and Big Ed

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭prunudo

leppla wrote: »
    :D:D:D

From Left to Right. . . .Nerrad Wonda Boy and Big Ed

Haha, pretty on the money there :D

WHAT!!!!!

OH NO YOU DIT' ENT!

The only thing Red about me is my bike....whats with all the bullying? Think of my feelings.....how do you report a post!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭dorannoel

Any1 heading out 2moro for a spin??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

i wont be out this weekend tho. i have rugby training at 10:30 ... i cant miss..gl

Wont be out either but have a good day anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

...Anyone see these two guys at the top carpark....caught me twice.....hope they wernt speed cameras.........:o

...Anyone see these two guys at the top carpark....caught me twice.....hope they wernt speed cameras.........:o

They were there last Sunday morning aswell

They photo you coming over the gap and there is a chap set up in the coffee shop in Laragh who you can buy the photo off

Great idea tbh he was cleaning up last weekend anyway

Just myself and Leppla out 2day! We had a good spin

dorannoel wrote: »
    Just myself and Leppla out 2day! We had a good spin

Sorry Noel, was off the grid for a while and did not see and could not reply to the post. Hope you had a good spin, will see you this Sunday for a sausage roll and a grin.

Need to get some durt on dat bandito! :p

Bring that other disaster with you with the fancy loud exhaust, he thinks he is soooo posh now! :cool:

• Advertisement

Ye I prob will be out again this Sunday not sore about Brian yet!!

Bandit is sitting at home shining away! Won't be moving untill Sunday for the spin!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭The_Chap

I may have a pass, watch this space...

The_Chap wrote: »
    I may have a pass, watch this space...

Good stuff....milky bars are on Chap :P

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Good stuff....milky bars are on Chap :P

One less to get too :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Should be out as well.

Ok I'm out tomorrow but having an early spin for early home, few heads meeting Texaco foxhunter for 930

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

No spin again for me.
    With working 6 days a week its a rare week i can have Sunday to myself even for a few hours.

Did not make it out lads, family dropped in with short notice. No amount of hints to leave early worked, they are still in bed now FFS!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Would i be right in thinkin that Hollywood will be a bike-free town tomorrow...theres a festival on,...

• Advertisement

Will be out and about this weekend for sure....seems like a bleedin age that I was out with the "Crew".

Advertisement