Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭BmCon

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    Was out in the afternoon, headed to new ross and back, took the backroads was icy enough alright, got worst closer to 4pm, specially in the shade.

Newross - great roads

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

BmCon wrote: »
    Newross - great roads

Yeah new ross to kilkenny has some great twistiest in it, really enjoyed it today but it would be a lot of fun in warm dry weather.

The blackbird kicked out its ass a few times on me while powering out of a few of the bends, was fun but still a brown trousers moment when it catches you out. :eek:

I saw that you guys didn't leave as early as planned this morning, was it bad over there?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭BmCon

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    Yeah new ross to kilkenny has some great twistiest in it, really enjoyed it today but it would be a lot of fun in warm dry weather.

The blackbird kicked out its ass a few times on me while powering out of a few of the bends, was fun but still a brown trousers moment when it catches you out. :eek:

I saw that you guys didn't leave as early as planned this morning, was it bad over there?

Yeah just too bad. Only Sunday missed this year. Going to Birmingham this weekend but we are doing the Druids toy run the following weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Had a grand spin Sunday too, left it a tad later did not meet up till 11 to let the worst of it go. Mighty breakfeast had and a big loop of meath and Louth. Found some nice new twistys aswell.

Top of the Pops it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Had a grand spin Sunday too, left it a tad later did not meet up till 11 to let the worst of it go. Mighty breakfeast had and a big loop of meath and Louth. Found some nice new twistys aswell.

Top of the Pops it was.

You can show us this Sunday. :-)

• Advertisement

Might do if you buy me a BLT....

Might do if you buy me a BLT....

I'll get you an LT but will be expecting some decent pics from motorcycle live too if you want B on it.

Weather looks good for the weekend. :cool:

zubair wrote: »
    I'll get you an LT but will be expecting some decent pics from motorcycle live too if you want B on it.

Weather looks good for the weekend. :cool:

:pac::pac:

I have a rake of them I will stick them up when I get a chance, the 3 of us that went bought a rake of stuff. We were sweating like mad going up to the Ryanair desk in case they would not let us on......all good in the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Lads did you ride down the M4 early Sunday afternoon?.

Lads did you ride down the M4 early Sunday afternoon?.

No motorways for us on a spin.....HOW VERY DARE YOU!!!!

;);)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

No motorways for us on a spin.....HOW VERY DARE YOU!!!!

;);)

Cool so. I overtook a group on the M4 in my little Citroen C3 lol

Seriously, I thought it might have been you guys.

I don't think I've randomly/knowingly chanced across boards.ie bikers yet (but a few knew me first), I'll keep trying

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Who is out this Sunday?

Yep, If there's a spin, I'm in :-)

I'm deffo up for a spin anyway. My mate emmet is coming out again too. And possibly another guy.

Anyone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

goodlad wrote: »
    I'm deffo up for a spin anyway. My mate emmet is coming out again too. And possibly another guy.

Anyone else?

Going out for long ?

I'm out for as long as there is people out. Won't really know till we meet up tomorrow how long a spin it will be

Noel and myself are out so I meet you lot in Kilcock or Clane depending on the peeps out....let me know what the hokey cokey is and we shake it all about.

I'm gonna meet Blu in kilcullen at 11 then we can meet Jamie at 11:30 and head to meet you wherever is handy wonda

Where you meeting Zubair @ 11:30....? I will see you at the other local haunt at 12 so. (Clane or Kilcock)

Naas at 11:30. Can meet you in clane for 12.

• Advertisement

Wonda, do you fancy meeting us in Naas? I gotta drop into Harvey Norman, preferably when they open at 12. Should only be a few minutes in there. Good for a spin straight after.

Wonda, do you fancy meeting us in Naas? I gotta drop into Harvey Norman, preferably when they open at 12. Should only be a few minutes in there. Good for a spin straight after.

Yeah okay, meeting noel at 11 so I will head that way straight away. If not gonna make it I will text you lot but I would not be far.

Anywhere around there for a brekkie?

Yeah okay, meeting noel at 11 so I will head that way straight away. If not gonna make it I will text you lot but I would not be far.

Anywhere around there for a brekkie?

Not sure tbh. Zubair will know the area better than me. Gotta be somewhere though.

Sure I will see ya at the usual spot in Naas and we sort it

Okay....see you then. Any other "Lurkers" are more then welcome.....its a nice fresh day lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Just got home. Great spin lads, grub was good as well.

Any brave lads out tomorrow for a sausage roll and a grin.....??

Would of loved to get out tomorrow but have some family stuff on.
    Got the pc5 custom map today and the bike is fooking incredible to drive.

Would of loved to get out tomorrow but have some family stuff on.
    Got the pc5 custom map today and the bike is fooking incredible to drive.

What's the main difference, mid/top?

zubair wrote: »
    What's the main difference, mid/top?

The entire rev range is different man. There is no sweet spot anymore as the entire range is sweet. Its just perfect to drive now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭dorannoel

Any brave lads out tomorrow for a sausage roll and a grin.....??

I head out for a spin 2moro

Advertisement