Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Would love to but I doubt it I would even make half way there with the state the rear tire is in, need a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Zubair,

You heading out m8, PM sent. I taught I had you mobile but its wrong. Texting some random person all morning lol.

Giz a buzz mate.

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    Would love to but I doubt it I would even make half way there with the state the rear tire is in, need a new one.

Tyres are so over estimated. Come da fook you be grand!

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭The_Chap

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Tyres are so over estimated. Come da fook you be grand!

If you can't see canvas you've not using it properly lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

Did you not get new tyres at the end of the summer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Don't use tyres myself, you'ld want to harden the fúck up blue

The_Chap wrote: »
    If you can't see canvas you've not using it properly lol

very close to the canvas atm, id say it would be showing in no time.
    zubair wrote: »
    Did you not get new tyres at the end of the summer?

six months ago , got 8k out of them, which is more than the double of what i got out of pr3 and a little more than the pr2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

six months ago , got 8k out of them, which is more than the double of what i got out of pr3 and a little more than the pr2

What tyre did you get?

Long way to go to beat my record on my old pr2 tyres blue. Remember them jaysus it was insane and only for you lot seen the milage no one would believe me!!!

P.C. wrote: »
    What tyre did you get?

Pilot Road 4 (not the Trouring version), going for them again. Can take some amount of abuse in the wet.
    Long way to go to beat my record on my old pr2 tyres blue. Remember them jaysus it was insane and only for you lot seen the milage no one would believe me!!!

LOL, that was before you learned that your throttle had more to open up :p

Joking aside, I got great millage out of PR2's as well but was no where near what you got.

• Advertisement

Pilot Road 4 (not the Trouring version), going for them again. Can take some amount of abuse in the wet.

LOL, that was before you learned that your throttle had more to open up :p

Joking aside, I got great millage out of PR2's as well but was no where near what you got.

Ya cheeky B'tard, that FZ6 taught it was an R1 ffs. Lived in the redline it did, supposed it had to following Mick all over the place on a busa and blackbird.

Ahh the good auld times :rolleyes:

Ya cheeky B'tard, that FZ6 taught it was an R1 ffs. Lived in the redline it did, supposed it had to following Mick all over the place on a busa and blackbird.

Ahh the good auld times :rolleyes:

LOL I think the only times the revs were below 8K was when we went by subways :P

LOL I think the only times the revs were below 8K was when we went by subways :P

CLASSIC!!!!

:pac::pac:

Remembering the good times Blu3.......sniff sniff :(:(

jjwfq1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Anyone out tomorrow?

goodlad wrote: »
    Anyone out tomorrow?

Should be, let you know later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭kodak

Should be, let you know later on.

Anybody out today? Very icey out

No idea man. I'm gonna head out for a spin in a random direction about 12 if I haven't heard from anyone

Meeting in Kilcock at 11:30 Goodlad, Sean will be there. After that prolly a brekkie and a spin.......

Not sure I can get out early enough for it. Kids are all over the shop today.
    Will drop you a PM if I'm not gonna be there.

Any word from Blu? I can try meet up on the way if he is going

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭kodak

Having a hot toddy , getting warmed up!

Nice spin today lads

I didn't end up getting out at all. Its coming up on 2 months since I've been on the bike except for one 40 minute outing.

kodak wrote: »
    Having a hot toddy , getting warmed up!

Nice spin today lads

Was a fresh one alright to say the least mate, sorry I had to cut it a little short. 1st time ever I left a spin early.....wont be happening again.

Dam relatives :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Was a fresh one alright to say the least mate, sorry I had to cut it a little short. 1st time ever I left a spin early.....wont be happening again.

Dam relatives :mad::mad:

Road from kells to Ardee was very slippy today.
    Myself and Noel did a few bits and bobs around ashbourne and I rode back out to mine about 6 and it was freezing over again.

goodlad wrote: »
    Not sure I can get out early enough for it. Kids are all over the shop today.
    Will drop you a PM if I'm not gonna be there.

Any word from Blu? I can try meet up on the way if he is going

Sorry about that guys, was at the inlaws all weekend, could have really used a spin afterwards but didnt get back in time.
    Roads were terrible coming back, seen a few cars go off road. Hope everyone got home safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Bulin

Sorry about that guys, was at the inlaws all weekend, could have really used a spin afterwards but didnt get back in time.
    Roads were terrible coming back, seen a few cars go off road. Hope everyone got home safe.

hi guys anyone out there in ur spin use any these items
    please let me know in pms

• Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭honda boi

Anyone drive near Delvin?

honda boi wrote: »
    Anyone drive near Delvin?

Last Sunday we were around kilcock.trim.navan.athboy.kells.ardee. And back too ashbourne and dublin. Don't think any of the lads are from delvin but that's close enough for you to meet up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭honda boi

leppla wrote: »
    Last Sunday we were around kilcock.trim.navan.athboy.kells.ardee. And back too ashbourne and dublin. Don't think any of the lads are from delvin but that's close enough for you to meet up.

Ye close enough to them places,,wouldn't mind going for a spin Sunday if i can!

• Advertisement

honda boi wrote: »
    Ye close enough to them places,,wouldn't mind going for a spin Sunday if i can!

Will keep in touch and let you know. I'm sure there will be a few of us out

Advertisement